Skip to main content

Download Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter Torrent PC

Download Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter Torrent PC


Download - Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter - Torrent PC
Descri��o: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil�s Daughter, o oitavo jogo da s�rie, � um incr�vel jogo de aventura com uma jogabilidade �nica misturando investiga��o, a��o e explora��o para uma experi�ncia extraordin�ria que testar� os limites dos nervos e intelig�ncia dos jogadores. 

Jogando como o grande detetive, eles ter�o de rastrear o mal nos cantos mais escuros de Londres e do esp�rito humano, explorando livremente v�rios bairros da cidade em busca de pistas e suspeitos enquanto desembara�am uma teia de intriga que leva � revela��o final impressionante.

INFORMA��ES
Plataforma: PC
Fabricante: Frogwares
Distribuidora: BigBen Interactive
Ano de Lan�amento: 2016
G�nero: A��o, Aventura
Idioma: Ingl�s | PT-BR
Formato: ISO
Tamanho: 14.7 GB
Release: CPY
Status: Ativo

Download - Sherlock Holmes


Download - Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter - Torrent PC

Download - Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter - Torrent PC

Download - Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter - Torrent PC
M�NIMO
Sistema Operativo: Windows 7 64 Bit / Windows 8.1 64 Bit / Windows 10 64 Bit
Processador: INTEL Core i3 3.6GHz / AMD FX Series 4.2GHz Quad-Core
Mem�ria: 6 GB de RAM
Placa gr�fica: 1024 MB 100% DirectX 11 compatible AMD Radeon HD 7790 / NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX
DirectX: Vers�o 11
Espa�o no disco: 20 GB livre
Placa de som: DirectX Compatible

RECOMENDADO
Sistema Operativo: Windows 7 64 Bit / Windows 8.1 64 Bit / Windows 10 64 Bit
Processador: INTEL Core i5 2100 3.1 GHZ / AMD A8-7600 3.1 GHz
Mem�ria: 8 GB de RAM
Placa gr�fica: 2048MB 100% DirectX 11 compatible ATI R9 270X / NVIDIA GeForce 760 GTX or higher
DirectX: Vers�o 11
Espa�o no disco: 20 GB livre
Placa de som: DirectX Compatible

DOWNLOAD PROGRAMAS ESSENCIAIS PARA JOGOS



1. Pause o seu Antiv�rus e Firewall e outros de Seguran�a, para n�o prejudicar a instala��o;
2. Extraia o Arquivo com Winrar (se estiver compactado com Winrar e claro!).
3. Depois da descompacta��o, emule a Imagem ISO com DAEMON Tools Lite ou outro programa qualquer.
4. Instale o Jogo Normalmente.
5. Alguns jogos como CODEX, CPY, SKIDROW, RELOADED ETC.. Tem que copiar o crack que pode estar em uma pasta Por nome CODEX OU SKIDROW etc. Isso depende do Grupo de Crack.
6. Abra a Pasta da ISO Emulada > procure o crack nos arquivos > Copie o Crack > Cole na Pasta de Destino onde o Jogo foi instalado.
7. Jogue.

COMO ALTERAR O IDIOMA

1. Na pasta do jogo, encontre o arquivo CPY.INI e copie-o para �rea de trabalho
2. Abra o arquivo, encontre a linha �Language=� e insira o idioma desejado
Exemplos:
P/ Portugu�s -? Language=brazilian
� Ingl�s -? Language=english
� Espanhol -? Language=spanish

3. Salve o arquivo editado e copie-o de volta para pasta do jogo.

GAMEPLAY | SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE DEVILS DAUGHTER

Download - Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Tradu��o

Espera 5 segundos e clique em �FECHAR PROPAGANDA COMO NA IMAGEM A BAIXO�


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...