Skip to main content

Download Sniper Elite 3 Download PC Game

Download Sniper Elite 3 Download PC Game


Download Sniper Elite 3 Download PC Game

 

Sniper Elite 3 Free Download Full Version PC Game

Sniper Elite 3 PC Download Full Version


The latest chapter in the award-winning series, SNIPER ELITE 3 takes players to the unforgiving yet exotic terrain of North Africa in a savage conflict against Germany�s infamous Afrika Korps.


Stalk your targets through the twisting canyons, lush oases and ancient cities of the Western Desert in the deadly rush to sabotage a Nazi super-weapons programme that could end Allied resistance for good.

Game Information:
Title: Sniper Elite 3
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Rebellion
Publisher: Rebellion
Release Date: 27 Jun 2014
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Size: 13.65 GB

Minimum System Requirements:
* Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8
* Processor: Intel Dual Core @ 2.4 GHz or higher
* Memory: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB for Vista & Win 7 / 8)
* Graphics Card: 512 MB (Nvidia Geforce 450) Pixel Shader 4.0
* Hard Disk: 18 GB free disk space
* Sound Card DirectX� 9.0c compatible
* DirectX� 9.0

ScreenShots
 
 

BillionUploads Download Links:
  Click Here

Rapidgator Download Links:
 https://safelinking.net/p/2d078f0701

Uploaded Download Links:
 https://safelinking.net/p/0dccc952bd

FireDrive Download links:
  https://safelinking.net/p/07c3c067a6

Password: www.gloverzz.net

Crack Only Download:
https://safelinking.net/p/da9f9d3df3

Installation Notes:
1. Unrar the release.
2. Mount or burn image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the cracked content into the main install folder and overwrite.
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program.
6. Play the game

Dont Forget To Say Thanks If You Like It!! :)


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...