Skip to main content

Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Free For PC

Download Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Free For PC


Bahas Unik � Bagi Anda yang gemar bermain game dengan genre first-person shooter, maka Anda wajib memainkan game yang satu ini. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 berbeda dengan permainan FPS lainnya. Permainan ini juga dikategorikan ke dalam tactical shooter. Bagaimana tidak, untuk melengkapi misi tertentu, Anda harus menggunakan taktik tersendiri. Jika Anda bosan dengan misi utama yang disediakan, Anda dapat mengikuti misi sampingan.
Baik misi utama maupun sampingan yang disediakan, masing-masing memiliki target yang harus disingkirkan. Tidak seperti Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, di sini Anda bebas menjelajahi peta karena Open World. Untuk dapat menyelesaikan berbagai misi, tentunya Anda akan dibekali dengan beberapa peralatan militer. Selain pertempuran jarak jauh menggunakan senjata laras panjang, Anda juga dapat mencoba pertarungan jarak dekat yang mematikan.

Misi utama pada Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 menceritakan tentang petualangan kapten angkatan laut. Sebagai Jonathan North, Anda diperintahkan untuk turun ke lapangan bersama dengan saudara Anda yang bernama Robert. Misi utama ini berlangsung di perbatasan antara Rusia dengan Ukraina untuk menghancurkan senjata biologis era Soviet sebelum dicuri oleh Teroris.

Setelah berhasil menyelesaikan misi, Robert kemudian disergap oleh pasukan khusus yang dipimpin pria bernama Vasilisk yang sebelumnya bermain Russian roulette bersama Jon. 2 tahun kemudian, Jon menerima tugas ke Georgia dengan harapan bisa menemukan Robert di sana. Di sinilah keseruan Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Free Download dimulai. Anda akan dipertemukan dengan berbagai tokoh yang akan turut membantu Anda dalam menyelesaikan misi.

Info

  • Title: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition
  • Developer: CI Games
  • Publisher: CI Games
  • Series: Sniper Ghost Warrior
  • Release date: April 25, 2017
  • Genre: First-person shooter, actical shooter
  • Mode: Single-player
  • Based on Steam v1.0.1 release
  • Repack by: FitGirl
  • BALDMAN crack with CODEX emu applied
  • Ripped / re-encoded: Nothing

Screenshots:



System Requirements

  • OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 3240 @ 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-6350 @ 3.9 GHz
  • Video Card: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7850 (2 GB)
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • Hard Drive: 43 GB free space
  • DirectX: Version 11

Cara main:

1.Ekstrak file download dengan Winrar Full.
2.Buka folder hasil ekstrak tersebut.
3.Klik kanan setup-multi10 dan run as admin.
4.Tunggu beberapa saat hingga instal selesai.
5.Klik kanan pada Gamenya lalu run as admin.
6.Untuk mengganti bahasa, gunakan Language Selector.exe

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Download

  • Single Link: [Disko] � [GDrive]
  • 16 Part: [Uptobox] � [GDrive] � [Clicknupload]
  • Size: 30 GB Repack Version
  • Password: www.hienzo.com

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...