Skip to main content

Download Soulfly Discografia

Download Soulfly Discografia



Soulfly � uma banda de groove metal/thrash metal formada em 1997 no estado do Arizona, EUA pelo brasileiro Max Cavalera, ap�s sair da banda Sepultura em 1996.

O brasileiro compositor de heavy metal, guitarrista e cantor Max Cavalera formou o Soulfly em 1997 ap�s sair da banda Sepultura em 1996.
Em Soulfly, disco auto-intitulado de estr�ia, houve a participa��o de muitos artistas, incluindo membros da Na��o Zumbi (Jackson Bandeira), Fear Factory, Deftones, Limp Bizkit e outros. O trabalho segue a linha musical originalmente explorada pelo Sepultura no disco Roots: uma mistura entre New Metal e World Music - privilegiando, acima de tudo, os ritmos brasileiros. O auto-intitulado �lbum, lan�ado em 21 de abril de 1998, alcan�ou a marca de n�mero 79 na Billboard 200. O disco foi gravado em Malibu, na Calif�rnia e lan�ado pela gravadora Roadrunner Records.





Soulfly (1998)

1. Eye for an Eye
2. No Hope = No Fear
3. Bleed
4. Tribe
5. Bumba
6. First Commandment
7. Bumbklatt
8. Soulfly
9. Umbabarauma
10. Quilombo
11. Fire
12. The Song Remains Insane
13. No
14. Prejudice
15. Karmageddon

Download





Primitive (2000)

1. Back To The Primitive
2. Pain (ft. Chino Moreno of Deftones)
3. Bring It
4. Jumpdafuckup (ft. Corey Taylor of Slipknot)
5. Mulambo
6. Son Song (ft. Sean Lennon)
7. Boom
8. Terrorist (ft. Tom Araya of Slayer)
9. The Prophet
10. Soulfly II
11. In Memory Of...
12. Fly High

Download





3 (2002)

1. Downstroy
2. Seek N Strike
3. Enterfaith
4. One
5. L.O.T.M
6. Brasil
7. Tree of Pain
8. One Nation
9. 9/11/01
10. Call to Arms
11. Four Elements
12. Soulfly III
13. Sangue de Bairro
14. Zumbi

Download






Prophecy (2004)

1. Prophecy
2. Living Sacrifice
3. Execution Style
4. Defeat U
5. Mars
6. I Believe
7. Moses
8. Born Again Anarchist
9. Porrada
10. In the Meantime (Helmet Cover)
11. Soulfly IV
12. Wings

Download





Dark Ages (2005)

1. The Dark Ages
2. Babylon
3. I and I
4. Carved Inside
5. Arise Again
6. Molotov
7. Frontlines
8. Innerspirit
9. Corrosion Creeps
10. Riot Starter
11. Bleak
12. (The) March
13. Fuel the Hate
14. Stay Strong
15. Soulfly V

Download






Conquer (2008)

1. Blood Fire War Hate
2. Unleash
3. Paranoia
4. Warmageddon
5. Enemy Ghost
6. Rough
7. Fall of Cycophants
8. Doom
9. For Those About to Rot
10. Touching the Void
11. Soulfly VI

Download





Omen (2010)

1. Bloodbath & Beyond
2. Rise of the Fallen (ft. Greg Puciato of The Dillinger Escape Plan)
3. Great Depression
4. Lethal Injection (ft. Tommy Victor of Prong)
5. Kingdom
6. Jeffrey Dahmer
7. Off with Their Heads
8. Vulture Culture
9. Mega-Doom
10. Counter Sabotage
11. Soulfly 7

Download





Enslaved (2012)

1. Resistance
2. World Scum (ft. Travis Ryan)
3. Intervention
4. Gladiator
5. Legions
6. American Steel
7. Redemption of Man by God (ft. Dez Fafara)
8. Treachery
9. Plata O Plomo
10. Chains
11. Revengeance (ft. Richie Cavalera, Zyon and Igor Jr. Cavalera)

Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...