Skip to main content

Download Subnautica PC Game Free

Download Subnautica PC Game Free


Bahas Unik � Banyak permainan yang melibatkan cerita tentang petualang yang terdampar di planet terasing. Planet tersebut biasanya dideskripsikan sebagai area tandus atau area dengan keadaan ekstrim. Subnautica yang dikembangkan oleh Unknown Worlds mencoba mengubah perspektif kita tentang planet terasing tersebut. Latar belakang yang digunakan merupakan planet air, di mana keseluruhan permukaan planet merupakan lautan. Hanya ada satu pulau yang mengambang di atas lautan.


Sebagai planet asing, tentunya tempat tersebut diisi oleh makhluk asing seperti No Man�s Sky. Berbagai fauna berbentuk ikan menghuni dasar laut. Pemain dapat menjelajahi peta terbuka yang disediakan. Akan tetapi, pemain harus berhati-hati karena tidak semua ikan alien tersebut ramah. Tidak hanya itu, beberapa tempat di bawah laut yang dalam memiliki tekanan tinggi yang dapat merusak pakaian selam.

Untuk dapat bertahan di Subnautica Free Download, pemain harus membuat sebuah tempat tinggal bawah laut. Sumber daya yang diperlukan untuk berbagai perlengkapan seperti pisau dan peralatan menyelam dapat ditemukan di lingkungan sekitar. Akan tetapi, pemain perlu menjaga agar oksigennya tidak habis ketika sedang berada di dalam air.

Sayangnya, tidak semua dari sumber daya tersebut dapat dengan mudah diperoleh. Pemain harus menjelajah area sulit dan menghindari serangan predator. Untuk menjelajah lebih jauh lagi, pemain juga dapat membuat kendaraan selam berteknologi tinggi. Terdapat beberapa jenis kendaraan selam. Kendaraan yang berukuran besar dapat membantu pemain untuk mengisi kembali oksigennya.

Info

  • Developer: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
  • Publisher: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
  • Release date: December 17, 2014
  • Genre: Adventure, Indie, Early Access
  • Mode: Single-player

Screenshots:




System Requirements

  • OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer (64-bit)
  • CPU: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz
  • Video Card: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • Hard Drive: 6 GB free space
  • Additional Notes: Subnautica is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development

Cara main:

1.Mount file iso dengan PowerISO.
2.Jalankan setup lalu instal.
3.Untuk v43394, ketika instal pilih CRACKAL, jangan yang license.
4.Klik kanan pada Gamenya lalu run as admin.

Subnautica Free Download

  • Game v41524 / 4.5 GB: [GDrive] � [Downace] � [Disko] � [5 Part]
  • Game v43394 / 3.6 GB: [GDrive] � [Disko] � [4 Part]
  • Password: www.hienzo.com

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...