Skip to main content

Download Tank Discografia

Download Tank Discografia


Tank � uma banda de heavy metal formada em 1980 em Londres, Inglaterra, por Algy Ward, Peter Brabbs e Mark Brabbs. Fez parte do movimento chamado NWOBHM. Seu som mescla heavy metal tradicional com influ�ncias do punk rock.
O grupo teve seu fim em 1988. Em 1997, a banda voltou a ativa, trazendo de novo (membro) apenas o baterista Steve Hopgood.
Atualmente, nenhum dos integrantes originais resta no Tank, mas ainda conta com seus 2 guitarristas de longa data, Mick e Cliff. Recentemente lan�aram o �lbum War Machine e est�o em turn�.




Filth Hounds of Hades (1982)
1. Shellshock
2. Struck by Lightning
3. Run Like Hell
4. Blood, Guts and Beer
5. Thats What Dreams Are Made of
6. Turn Your Head Around
7. Heavy Artillery
8. Who Needs Love Songs
9. Filth Hounds of Hades
10. (He Fell in Love with a) Stormtrooper

Download



Power of the Hunter (1982)
1. Walking Barefoot Over Glass
2. Pure Hatred
3. Biting and Scratching
4. Some Came Running
5. T.A.N.K.
6. Used Leather (Hanging Loose)
7. Crazy Horses (Osmonds Cover)
8. Set Your Back on Fire
9. Red Skull Rock
10. Power of the Hunter

Download



This Means War (1983)
1. Just Like Something from Hell
2. Hot Lead, Cold Steel
3. This Means War
4. Laughing in the Face of Death
5. (If We Go) We Go Down Fighting
6. I (Wont Ever Let You Down)
7. Echoes of a Distant Battle

Download



Honour and Blood (1985)
1. The War Drags Ever on
2. When All Hell Freezes Over
3. Honour and Blood
4. Chain of Fools
5. W.M.L.A.
6. Too Tired to Wait for Love
7. Kill

Download



Tank (1987)
1. Reign of Thunder
2. March on, Sons of Nippon
3. With Your Life
4. None But the Brave
5. The Enemy Below
6. Lost
7. (The Hell They Must) Suffer
8. It Fell from the Sky

Download



Still at War (2002)
1. Still at War
2. That Girls Name Is Death (T.G.N.I.D.)
3. Light the Fire (Watch Em Burn)
4. The World Awaits
5. And Then We Hear the Thunder
6. In the Last Hours Before Dawn
7. Conspiracy of Hate
8. When the Hunter Becomes Hunted
9. Return of the Filth Hounds
10. The Bloods Still on Their Hands
11. The Fear Inside
12. C-Ing Dub-All
13. Still at War (Single Mix)

Download



War Machine (2010)
1. Judgement Day
2. Feast of the Devil
3. Phoenix Rising
4. War Machine
5. Great Expectations
6. After All
7. The Last Laugh
8. World Without Pity
9. My Insanity


Download



War Nation (2012)
1. War Nation
2. Song for the Dead
3. Justice for All
4. Dont Dream in the Dark
5. Grace of God
6. Wings of Heaven
7. Hammer and Nails
8. One Good Reason
9. State of the Union
10. W.M.L.A.

Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...