Skip to main content

Download Tarja Discografia

Download Tarja Discografia


Tarja Soile Susanna Turunen Cabuli, � uma cantora l�rica, compositora e pianista finlandesa que ficou mundialmente conhecida como vocalista da banda de Metal Sinf�nico Nightwish, entre 1996 e 2005. E que est� atualmente seguindo carreira solo. Em 2005, Tarja iniciou uma turn� de concertos natalinos para a divulga��o de seu at� ent�o �nico trabalho solo, o EP "Yhden Enkelin Unelma" de 2004 (da �poca em que ainda se encontrava em atividade com o Nightwish). E em 2006, lan�a seu primeiro �lbum solo, um projeto natalino chamado Henk�ys Ikuisuudesta.


Na promo��o de suas turn�s pelo mundo, geralmente Tarja conta com m�sicos experientes e conhecidos do meio do heavy metal, como por exemplo Mike Terrana (Masterplan, ex-Rage), Oliver Holzwarth (Blind Guardian, ex-Sieges Even), Max Lilja (Hevein, ex-Apocalyptica) al�m das participa��es dos brasileiros Kiko Loureiro (Angra) e Edu Falashi (Almah) entre outros m�sicos. At� o momento foram lan�ados 3 trabalhos de est�dio na carreira solo. Estima-se que Tarja tenha vendido cerca de 1 milh�o de c�pias em carreira solo e 3 milh�es com o Nightwish.

Yhden Enkelin Unelma (EP) - 2004
1 - En Etsi Valtaa Loistoa (Classical Version)
2 - Kun Joulu On (Classical Version)
3 - En Etsi Valtaa Loistoa (Acoustic Version)
4 - Kun Joulu On (Acoustic Version)

Download

Henk�ys Ikuisuudesta - 2006
1 - Kuin Henkays Ikuisuutta
2 - You Would Have Loved This
3 - Happy New Year
4 - En Etsi Valtaa Loistoa
5 - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
6 - Varpunen Jouluaamuna
7 - Ave Maria
8 - The Eyes Of A Child
9 - Mykit Nukkuu Lumiset
10 - Jo Joutuu Ilta
11 - Marian Poika
12 - Magnificat Quia Respexit
13 - Walking In The Air
14 - Juluyo Juhlayo

Download

You Would Have Loved This (Single) - 2006
1 - You Would Have Loved This (Radio Version)
2 - Walking In The Air (Single Version)
3 - You Would Have Loved This (Single Version)

Download

My Winter Storm - 2007
1 - Ite, Missa Est
2 - I Walk Alone
3 - Lost Northern Star
4 - Seeking For The Reign
5 - The Reign
6 - The Escape Of The Doll
7 - My Little Phoenix
8 - Die Alive
9 - Boy And The Ghost
10 - Sing For Me
11 - Oasis
12 - Poison
13 - Our Great Divide
14 - Sunset
15 - Damned And Divine
16 - Ciarans Well
17 - Minor Heaven
18 - Calling Grace
19 - Damned Vampires & Gothic Divine (Bonus)
20 - I Walk Alone (Artist Version Bonus)
21 - I Walk Alone (In Extremo Remix Bonus)

Download

I Walk Alone (Single) - 2007
1 - I Walk Alone (Radio)
2 - Ciarans Well (Voice Over)
3 - The Reign (Voice Over)

Download

The Seer (EP) - 2008
1 - The Seer (Featuring Doro Pesch)
2 - Lost Northern Star (T�gtren Remix)
3 - The Reign (Score Mix)
4 - Die Alive (Alternative Version)
5 - Boy And The Ghost (Izu Mix)
6 - Calling Grace (Full Version)
7 - Lost Northern Star (Ambience Sub Low Mix)
8 - Damned And Divine (Live In Kuusankoski)
9 - You Would Have Loved This (Live In Kuusankoski)
10 - Our Great Divide (Live In Kuusankoski)
11 - Ciar�ns Well (Live In Kuusankoski)

Download

Die Alive (Single) - 2008
1 - Die Alive
2 - Die Alive (Alternative Version)
3 - Lost Northern Star (Ambience Sub Low Mix)
4 - Calling Grace (Full Version)

Download

Enough (Single) - 2009
1 - Enough (Single Version)
2 - Enough (Album Version)
3 - Wisdom Of Wind

Download

What Lies Beneath - 2010
1 - Anteroom Of Death (Feat. Van Canto)
2 - Until My Last Breath
3 - I Feel Immortal
4 - In For A Kill
5 - Underneath
6 - Little Lies
7 - Rivers Of Lust
8 - Dark Star (Feat. Phil Labonte)
9 - Falling Awake (Feat. Joe Satriani)
10 - The Archive Of Lost Dreams
11 - Crimson Deep (Feat. Will Calhoun)
12 - We Are
13 - Naiad
14 - Still Of The Night

Download

Until My Last Breath (Single) - 2010
1 - Until My Last Breath
2 - Still Of The Night
3 - The Crying Moon

Download


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...