Skip to main content

Download Tarot Discografia

Download Tarot Discografia


Tarot � uma banda finlandesa de heavy metal formada em 1985 em Kuopio, Finl�ndia.
Apesar da banda ser popular na Finl�ndia desde o seu primeiro �lbum, Speel of Iron, s� ganhou proje��o mundial quando o vocalista, Marco Hietala, entrou para o grupo Nightwish, em 2002.
Tarot era originalmente formado por Marco e seu irm�o, Zachary, o t�tulo original era Purgatory, mas a gravadora original exigiu que o nome fosse mudado.



Spell of Iron (1986)
1. Midwinter Nights
2. Dancing on the Wire
3. Back in the Fire
4. Loves Not Made for My Kind
5. Never Forever
6. Spell of Iron
7. De Mortui Nil Nisi Bene
8. Pharao
9. Wings of Darkness
10. Things That Crawl at Night

Download



Follow Me into Madness (1988)
1. Descendants of Power
2. Rose on the Grave
3. Lady Deceiver
4. Follow Me into Madness
5. Blood Runs Cold / Happy End
6. No Return
7. I Dont Care Anymore
8. Breathing Fire
9. I Spit Venom
10. Shadow in My Heart

Download



To Live Forever (1993)
1. Do You Wanna Live Forever
2. The Colour of Your Blood
3. The Invisible Hand
4. Live Hard Die Hard
5. Sunken Graves
6. The Chosen
7. Born into the Flame
8. In My Blood
9. Tears of Steel
10. My Enslaver
11. Shame
12. Iron Stars
13. Children of the Grave (Black Sabbath Cover)
14. Guardian Angel

Download



Stigmata (1995)
1. Angels of Pain
2. E.T.I
3. Shades in Glass
4. As One
5. State of Grace
6. Race the Light
7. Expected to Heal
8. Sleepless
9. The Teeth
10. Stigmata

Download



For the Glory of Nothing (1998)
1. Crawlspace
2. Warhead
3. Im Here
4. Shining Black
5. Beyond Troy
6. Dark Star Burning
7. The Scourger
8. Ghosts of Me
9. The Punishment
10. Ice

Download



Suffer Our Pleasures (2003)
1. I Rule
2. Pyre of Gods
3. Rider of the Last Day
4. Follow the Blind
5. Undead Son
6. Of Time and Dust
7. From the Void
8. Convulsions
9. From the Shadows
10. Painless

Download



Crows Fly Black (2007)
1. Crows Fly Black
2. Traitor
3. Ashes to the Stars
4. Messenger of Gods
5. Before the Skies Come Down
6. Tides
7. Bleeding Dust
8. You
9. Howl!
10. Grey

Download



Gravity of Light (2010)
1. Satan Is Dead
2. Hell Knows
3. Rise!
4. Pilot of All Dreams
5. Magic and Technology
6. Calling Down the Rain
7. Caught in the Deadlights
8. I Walk Forever
9. Sleep in the Dark
10. Gone

Download



The Spell of Iron MMXI (2011)
1. Midwinter Nights
2. Dancing on the Wire
3. Back in the Fire
4. Loves Not Made for My Kind
5. Never Forever
6. Spell of Iron
7. De Mortui Nil Nisi Bene
8. Pharao
9. Wings of Darkness
10. Things That Crawl at Night

Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...