Skip to main content

Download Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Free for PC

Download Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Free for PC


Bahas Unik � Beberapa permainan yang sering dirilis oleh Ubisoft memiliki tema aksi dan petualangan. Tom Clancy�s Splinter Cell Blacklist merupakan salah satu permainan unggulan yang menggunakan tema tersebut. Permainan yang sudah dirilis sejak bulan Agustus 2013 ini memiliki alur cerita mengenai agen mata-mata.
Pemain akan mengendalikan tokoh utama bernama Sam Fisher. Tokoh ini merupakan agen mata-mata elit yang bertugas untuk menghentikan pergerakan teroris. Kelompok teroris yang menjadi sasaran kali ini menyebut dirinya Engineer. Dilaporkan bahwa kelompok ini memiliki tujuan untuk memaksa Amerika menarik semua pasukannya dari Negara lain. Tidak hanya itu, mereka berniat untuk menjadikan fasilitas penyaringan air sebagai sasaran utamanya.
Dalam penyelidikannya, tokoh utama berhasil menguak rencana mereka untuk melepaskan senjata biologis di pasokan air dan mencemarinya. Untuk mencegah bencana terjadi, Sam harus berjuang untuk menghabisi para teroris. Perjuangan ini menjadi semakin sulit karena mereka ternyata dibantu oleh orang dalam. Selain dibungkus dengan grafis yang cukup realistis, gameplay permainan juga terbilang menantang seperti Tom Clancy�s Splinter Cell Conviction.
Untuk melakukan tugasnya sebagai mata-mata, tentunya pemain harus bergerak tanpa suara sehingga tidak terdeteksi musuh. Untuk membuat peran ini terlihat lebih nyata, pemain dapat mengendap-endap ataupun bergelantungan di tepian tembok suatu bangunan. Sedangkan untuk mengeliminasi ancaman teroris, Tom Clancy�s Splinter Cell Blacklist Free Download telah menyediakan berbagai pilihan senjata. Kebanyakan senjata yang digunakan berupa pistol maupun senapan laras panjang.

Info

  • Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
  • Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Series: Tom Clancy�s Splinter Cell
  • Release date: August 23, 2013
  • Genre: Action-adventure, stealth
  • Include: All Updates

Screenshots:




System Requirements

  • OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.13 Ghz / AMD Athlon64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 Ghz
  • Video Card: GeForce 8800GT / Radeon HD3870 (512 MB with Shader Model 4.0) 
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • Hard Drive: 12 GB free space
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Cara main:

1.Mount file iso dengan PowerISO.
2.Jalankan setup untuk instal.
3.Tunggu beberapa saat hingga selesai.
4.Klik kanan pada Gamenya lalu run as admin.
   

Tom Clancy�s Splinter Cell Blacklist Download

  • Game version v1.03: [Downace] � [Disko] � [GDrive] � [6 Part]
  • Size: 12 GB Repack Version
  • Password: www.hienzo.com

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...