Skip to main content

Download Toxic Holocaust Discografia

Download Toxic Holocaust Discografia


Toxic Holocaust � uma banda de Thrash Metal originada de Portland, Oregon nos Estados Unidos. A banda � influenciada por bandas de Punk Rock e Heavy Metal dos anos 80s como, Bathory, Slayer, Exodus, Black Flag, Discharge, Mot�rhead, Kreator, Celtic Frost, Venom, Possessed, Rigor Mortis e Death.
A banda foi fundada por Joel Grind em 1999.

Radiation sickness (Demo - 1999)
1. Nothing Will Change
2. Get in the Pit
3. Follow and Believe (Live)
4. Raised in Hell (Venom Cover)
5. Hang the Pope (Nuclear Assault Cover)
6. Living in Fear
7. Fuck Fuck Fuck
8. Fighting Against Yourself
9. Nothing Will Change (Live)
10. Fighting Against Yourself (Live)

Download

Toxic Holocaust - Orichniki (Split - 2001)
1. Follow and Believe
2. World at End
3. Time to Go
4. Unimportant Things

Download

Critical Mass (Demo - 2002)
1. Intro
2. Damned To Fire
3. Im Not Dead
4. Dead to the World
5. Demise
6. Warfare
7. The Need to Kill
8. Sacrifice (Bathory Cover)
9. Prelude to War
10. The Stalker
11. Atomik Destruktor
12. Whores & Vodka

Download

Implements of Mass Destruction Nuclear Apocalypse:666 (Split - 2002)
1. Intro
2. Shadow of Sin
3. Heaven in Ashes
4. Apocalyptic Chaos
5. Unholy Legions
6. Hellacaust
7. Fallout
8. Evil Will Reign
9. Nuclear Attack
10. Blessed or Cursed
11. Hell on Earth
12. Satans Unholy Altar

Download

Evil Never Dies (2003)
1. Evil Never Dies
2. War Is Hell
3. Enemy of Jesus
4. Damned to Fire
5. Exxxecutioner
6. 666
7. Summon the Beast
8. Demise
9. Warfare
10. Dead to the World
11. Fallout
12. Atomik Destructor

Download

Thrashbeast from Hell (Split - 2004)
1. Chainsaw Carnage
2. Hellraiser
3. Thrash Attack
4. Tormentor
5. Welcome to Your Death
6. Forces of Night
7. Total Desaster (Destruction Cover)
8. Deathmaster
9. Metal Attack
10. Damned to Fire
11. 666
12. Options Dont Exist
13. Sacrifice (Bathory Cover)

Download

Deathmaster (EP - 2004)
1. Deathmaster
2. Metal Attack

Download

Power From Hell (EP - 2004)
1. Ready To Fight
2. Power From Hell (Onslaught Cover)

Download

Outbreak of Evil (Split - 2004)
1. Chainsaw Demons Return
2. Thrash Attack
3. Cry from the Underground
4. Created to Kill

Download

Toxic Thrash Metal (Compilation - 2004)
1. Deathmaster
2. Metal Attack
3. Ready to Fight
4. Onslaught (Power from hell) (Onslaught Cover)
5. Created to Kill
6. Bestial Invasion (Destruction Cover)
7. Deathmaster (Rehearsal Version)
8. Metal Attack (Rehearsal Version)
9. Great Deceiver (Bulldozer Cover)
10. Emperor in Hell (Nunslaughter Cover)
11. Mechanix (Megadeth Cover)

Download

Blasphemy, Mayhem, War (Split - 2005)
1. Ia! Ia! Kthulhu
2. Evil Dwells Out There
3. Darkness Will Remain
4. Possessed
5. Trapped in Doom
6. Shaitan
7. The Black Vomit (Sarcofago Cover)
8. Death Master
9. Metal Attack
10. Damned to Fire
11. 666
12. Options Dont Exist
13. Sacrifice (Bathory Cover)
14. Spark of Creation
15. Suicidal Loser
16. My Thrashy Life
17. Metal Addicted
18. Death, Blood... Insane
19. Mirror of My Nights

Download

Hell on Earth (2005)
1. Intro
2. Metallic Crucifixion
3. Arise from the Cemetery
4. Send Them to Hell
5. Thrashing Death
6. Burn
7. Death Camp
8. Never Stop the Massacre
9. Time to Die
10. Ready to Fight
11. Hell on Earth

Download

Reapers Grave (EP - 2006)
1. Reapers Grave
2. Death Brings Death

Download

Dont Burn the Witch (Split - 2006)
1. Mass Suicide
2. Army of One
3. Rape,Kill,Destroy
4. Thrash Nightmare

Download

Only Deaf Is Real (Live - 2007)
1. Fallout
2. Atomic Destruktor
3. Deathmaster
4. Metal Attack
5. 666
6. Outbreak of Evil (Sodom Cover)
7. Witching Metal (Sodom Cover)
8. Burst Command Til War (Sodom Cover)

Download

Demo 2007 (Demo - 2008)
1. Wild Dogs
2. Feedback, Blood And Distortion
3. Funeral Tomb
4. March From Hell
download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...