Skip to main content

Download Tygers Of Pan Tang Discografia

Download Tygers Of Pan Tang Discografia


Tygers of Pan Tang � uma banda de heavy metal origin�ria de Whitley Bay, no nordeste da Inglaterra, formada em 1978. S�o uma not�vel banda do movimento New Wave of British Heavy Metal. O nome da banda deriva de um fict�cio grupo de elite chamado Tigers of Pan Tang, da s�rie de literatura de fantasia Elric, criada por Michael Moorcock.
A banda foi originalmente formada por Jess Cox (vocal), Robb Weir (guitarra), Richard "Rocky" Leis (contrabaixo), e Brian Dick (bateria). Rapidamente construir um local seguintes, eles foram os primeiros a ser contratado pelo gravadora independente local Neat Records, e somente depois a MCA deu-lhes uma oportunidade maior. Depois de v�rios singles, eles gravaram seu primeiro �lbum Wild Cat em 1980. O �lbum atingiu o #18 na Gr�-Bretanha na primeira semana de sua libera��o.



Wild Cat (1980)
1. Euthanasia
2. Slave to Freedom
3. Dont Touch Me There
4. Money
5. Killers
6. Fireclown
7. Wild Catz
8. Suzie Smiled
9. Badger Badger
10. Insanity

Download



Spellbound (1981)
1. Gangland
2. Take It
3. Minotaur
4. Hellbound
5. Mirror
6. Silver and Gold
7. Blackjack
8. Story So Far
9. Tyger Bay
10. Dont Stop by

Download



Crazy Nights (1982)
1. Do It Good
2. Love Dont Stay
3. Never Satisfied
4. Running Out of Time
5. Crazy Nights
6. Down and Out
7. Lonely Man
8. Make a Stand
9. Raised on Rock

Download



The Cage (1982)
1. Rendez-Vous
2. Lonely at the Top
3. Letter from L.A.
4. Paris by Air
5. Tides
6. Making Tracks
7. The Cage
8. Love Potion N� 9
9. You Always See What You Want
10. Danger in Paradise
11. The Actor

Download



The Wreck-Age (1985)
1. Waiting
2. Protection
3. Innocent Eyes
4. Desert of No Love
5. The Wreck-Age
6. Women in Cages
7. Victim
8. Ready to Run
9. All Change Faces
10. Forgive and Forget

Download



First Kill (1986)
1. Slave to Freedom
2. Angel
3. Straight as a Die
4. The Final Answer
5. Euthanasia
6. Shakespear Road
7. Dont Take Nothing
8. Alright on the Night
9. Bad Times
10. Small Town Flirt
11. Burning Up [*]
12. Dont Touch Me There [*]
13. Money [*]
14. Wild Catz [*]

Download



Burning in the Shade (1987)
1. The First (the Only One)
2. Hit It
3. Dream
4. Sweet Lies
5. Maria
6. Hideaway
7. Open the Seduction
8. The Circle of the Dance
9. Are You There ?
10. The Memory Fades

Download



Mystical (2001)
1. Detonator
2. Firepower
3. Keep the Rock Alive
4. Secret
5. Mystical
6. Roar
7. Street Fighter
8. Jump in Your Shoes
9. Ride 4 Free
10. Greed
11. Sun Lotion Suicide

Download



Noises from the Cathouse (2003)
1. Boomerang
2. Godspeak
3. Master of Illusion
4. Highspeed Highway Superman
5. The Spirit Never Dies
6. Cybernation
7. Deja Vu
8. Bad Bad Kitty
9. Running Man
10. Three in a Bed

Download



Detonated (Live - 2005)
1. Detonator
2. Rock n Roll Man
3. Lonely At The Top
4. Running Man
5. Take It
6. Paris By Air
7. Dont Stop Now
8. Firepower
9. Hellbound
10. Love Potion No. 9
11. Cat Scratch Fever
12. Bad Bad Kitty

Download



Animal Instinct (2008)
1. Rock Candy
2. Cry Sweet Freedom
3. Live for the Day
4. Let It Burn
5. If You See Kay
6. Hot Blooded
7. Devils Find a Fool
8. Winners and Losers
9. Cruisin
10. Bury the Hatchet
11. Dark Rider

Download



Ambush (2012)
1. Keeping Me Alive
2. These Eyes
3. One of a Kind
4. Rock & Roll Dream
5. She
6. Man on Fire
7. Play to Win
8. Burning Desire
9. Hey Suzie
10. Mr. Indispensable
11. Speed

Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...