Skip to main content

Download UEFA Euro 2016 France Free For PC

Download UEFA Euro 2016 France Free For PC


Bahas Unik � Kesempatan merilis game berskala internasional (Euro) kini diambil alih oleh Konami. Pada tahun sebelumnya, Konami juga merilis game dengan genre sama, yakni Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 yang merupakan dasar dalam game ini. Dengan dirilisnya UEFA Euro 2016 France, Konami berhasil menyemarakkan pertandingan terbesar tahun ini.
Game tersebut diisi oleh kesebelasan dari 24 negara berbeda. Sorak sorai penonton dan grafis yang realistis membuat pertandingan menjadi lebih menarik. Dalam game ini, Anda dapat memilih satu kesebelasan favorit dan menentukan siapa saja yang ikut bertanding. Pilihlah pemain yang memiliki kemampuan prima untuk mendukung strategi bertanding Anda.

Selain itu, disediakan pula fitur Exhibition Mode dan Cup Mode. Dalam Exhibition Mode, Anda dapat melakukan pertandingan persahabatan dengan lawan. Sedangkan pada Cup Mode, Anda bisa bertanding melawan kesebelasan lain dalam turnamen. Co-op Mode juga disediakan bagi Anda yang ingin bertanding melawan teman sendiri. UEFA Euro 2016 France Game Free Download memang disediakan khusus bagi para pecinta game sepak bola yang ingin menikmati keseruan pertandingan UEFA Euro 2016 di Prancis.

Info
  • Developer: PES Productions
  • Publisher: Konami
  • Series: Pro Evolution Soccer
  • Release date: June 10, 2016
  • Genre: Sports, Simulation
  • Mode: Single-player, multiplayer
  • Note: This is made standalone and based on PES 2016, featuring datapack 4.0, all DLC packages and fully updated

Screenshots:

System Requirements
  • OS: Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz
  • Video Card: GeForce 8800 / Radeon X1600 / Intel HD Graphics 3000
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Hard Drive: 9 GB free space
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card

Cara main:
1.Mount file iso dengan PowerISO.
2.Jalankan setup untuk instal.
3.Copy file dari folder TINYiSO dan paste di folder instal UEFA Euro 2016 France.
4.Klik kanan pada Gamenya lalu run as admin.

UEFA Euro 2016 France Free Download

  • Download Links: [Uptobox] � [Downace] � [6 Part]
  • Size: 5.8 GB Full Version
  • Password: www.hienzo.com

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...