Skip to main content

Download Vader Discografia

Download Vader Discografia



Vader � uma banda de Death Metal da Pol�nia, formada em 1983. De acordo com Piotr Wiwczarek (fundador, guitarrista e vocalista) o nome da banda foi inspirado no personagem Darth Vader da s�rie de filmes Star Wars. Os temas l�ricos incluem hist�rias de H. P. Lovecraft , Segunda Guerra Mundial, filmes de terror e mensagens antirreligiosas. Segundo a Billboard magazine, at� 2003 o Vader vendeu mais de 500.000 c�pias ao redor do mundo.


1993 - The Ultimate Incantation


1. Intro / Creation
2. Dark Age
3. Vicious Circle
4. The Crucified Ones
5. Final Massacre
6. Testimony
7. Reign Carrion
8. Chaos
9. One Step to Salvation
10. Demons Wind
11. Decapitated Saints
12. Breath of Centuries

Download



1994 - Sothis (EP)

1. Hymn to the Ancient Ones
2. Sothis
3. De Profundis
4. Vision and the Voice
5. The Wrath
6. Rlyeh
7. Black Sabbath (Black Sabbath cover)


Download


1995 - De Profundis

1. Silent Empire
2. An Act of Darkness
3. Blood of Kingu
4. Incarnation
5. Sothis
6. Revolt
7. Of Moon, Blood, Dream and Me
8. Vision and the Voice
9. Reborn in Flames

Download


1996 - Future of the Past


1. Outbreak of Evil
2. Flag of Hate
3. Storm of Stress
4. Death Metal
5. Fear of Napalm
6. Merciless Death
7. Dethroned Emperotr
8. Silent Scream
9. We Are the League
10. I.F.Y. (I Feel You)
11. Black Sabbath

Download


1997 - Black to the Blind


1. Heading for Internal Darkness
2. The Innermost Ambience
3. Carnal
4. Fractal Light
5. True Names
6. Beast Raping
7. Foetus God
8. The Red Passage
9. Distant Dream
10. Black to the Blind

Download


1998 - Kingdom (EP)


1. Incarnation
2. Creatures of Light and Darkness
3. Breath of Centuries
4. Kingdom
5. Anamnesis
6. Heading for Internal Darkness
7. Carnal

Download


2000 - Litany


1. Wings
2. The One Made of Dreams
3. Xeper
4. Litany
5. Cold Demons
6. The Calling
7. North
8. Forwards to Die!!!
9. A World of Hurt
10. The Word Made Flesh
11. The Final Massacre

Download


2001 - Reign Forever World (EP)


1. Reign Forever World
2. Frozen Paths
3. Privilege of the Gods
4. Total Desaster (Destruction cover)
5. Rapid Fire (Judas Priest cover)
6. Freezing Moon (Mayhem cover)
7. North (live) 02:13 instrumental
8. Forward to Die! (live)
9. Creatures of Light and Darkness (live)
10. Carnal (live)

Download


2002 - Revelations


1. Epitaph
2. The Nomad
3. Wolftribe
4. Whisper
5. When Darkness Calls
6. Torch of War
7. The Code
8. Lukewarm Race
9. Revelation of Black Moses

Download


2003 - Blood (EP)


1. Shape-Shifting
2. We Wait
3. Son of Fire
4. As the Fallen Rise
5. Traveler
6. When Darkness Calls
7. Angel of Death (Thin Lizzy cover)

Download


2004 - The Beast


1. Intro
2. Out of the Deep
3. Dark Transmission
4. Firebringer
5. The Sea Came In at Last
6. I Shall Prevail
7. The Zone
8. Insomnia
9. Apopheniac
10. Choices

Download


2005 - The Art Of War (EP)


1. Para Bellum
2. This Is the War
3. Lead Us!!!
4. Banners on the Wind
5. What Colour Is Your Blood?
6. Death in Silence

Download


2006 - Impressions in Blood


1. Between Day and Night
2. ShadowFear
3. As Heavens Collide...
4. Helleluyah!!! (God Is Dead)
5. Field of Heads
6. Predator
7. Warlords
8. Red Code
9. Amongst the Ruins
10. They Live!!!
11. The Book

Download


2008 - Lead Us!!! (EP)


1. Lead Us!!!
2. The Book
3. Die!!! (Gi? psie)
4. Raining Blood (Slayer cover)
5. This Is the War
6. Helleluyah!!! (God Is Dead)
7. Sword of the Witcher

Download


2008 - The Upcoming Chaos (EP)


1. Carnal
2. Incarnation
3. Crucified Ones
4. Silent Empire (Live video, Paris 1996)
5. Incarnation (Live video, Berlin 1997)

Download


2009 - Necropolis


1. Devilizer
2. Rise of the Undead
3. Never Say My Name
4. Blast
5. The Seal
6. Dark Heart
7. Impure
8. Summoning the Futura
9. Anger
10. We Are the Horde
11. When the Sun Drowns in Dark
12. Black Metal (Venom cover)
13. Fight Fire with Fire (Metallica cover)

Download


2011 - Welcome To The Morbid Reich


1. Ultima Thule
2. Return to the Morbid Reich
3. The Black Eye
4. Come and See My Sacrifice
5. Only Hell Knows
6. I Am Who Feasts upon Your Soul
7. Dont Rip Beasts Heart Out
8. I Had a Dream...
9. Lord of Thorns
10. Decapitated Saints
11. Theyre Coming...
12. Black Velvet and Skulls of Steel

Download


2014 - Tibi Et Igni


1. Go to Hell
2. Where Angels Weep
3. Armada on Fire
4. Triumph of Death
5. Hexenkessel
6. Abandon All Hope
7. Worms of Eden
8. The Eye of the Abyss
9. The Light Reaper
10. The End

Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...