Skip to main content

Download Viper Discografia

Download Viper Discografia




Viper � uma banda brasileira de Heavy Metal, formada em 1985 na cidade de S�o Paulo. Formado por Andr� Matos (Vocais), Pit Passarell (Baixo), Yves Passarel (Guitarra), Felipe Machado (Guitarra) e C�ssio Audi (Bateria) , come�ou com a demo The Killera Sword. Logo veio um dos melhores �lbuns de heavy metal o Soldiers of Sunrise, dando ao grupo o t�tulo de o Iron Maiden brasileiro.




Killera Sword  - Demo (1985)

1. Law of the Sword
2. Signs of the Night
3. Nightmare
4. H.R. (Heavy Rock)
5. The Whipper
6. Killera - the Princess

Download





Soldiers of Sunrise (1987)

1. Knights of Destruction
2. Nightmares
3. The Whipper
4. Wings of the Evil
5. H.R.
6. Soldiers of Sunrise
7. Signs of the Night
8. Killera (Princess of Hell)
9. Law of the Sword

Download





Theatre of Fate (1989)

1. Illusions (Instrumental)
2. At Least a Chance
3. To Live Again
4. A Cry from the Edge
5. Living for the Night
6. Prelude to Oblivion
7. Theatre of Fate
8. Moonlight

Download





Evolution (1992)

1. Coming from the Inside
2. Evolution
3. Rebel Maniac
4. Dead Light
5. The Shelter
6. Still the Same
7. Wasted
8. Pictures of Hate
9. Dance of Madness
10. The Spreading Soul
11. We Will Rock You (Queen Cover)

Download





Vipera Sapiens (1993)

1. Acid Heart
2. Silent Enemy
3. Crime
4. Wasted Again
5. Killing World
6. The Spreading Soul (Acoustic Version)

Download





Coma Rage (1994)

1. Coma Rage
2. Straight Ahead
3. Somebody Told Me Youre Dead
4. Makin Love
5. Blast !
6. God Machine
7. Far and Near
8. The Last Song
9. If I Die by Hate
10. Day Before
11. 405 South
12. A Face in the Crowd
13. I Fought the Law (The Clash Cover)
14. Keep the Weros

Download





Maniacs in Japan - Live (1994)

1. Intro (Brazil) / Coming from the Inside
2. To Live Again
3. The Shelter
4. A Cry from the Edge
5. Dead Light
6. Knights of Destruction
7. We Will Rock You (Queen Cover)
8. Acid Heart
9. Still the Same / Drum Solo
10. Evolution
11. Nao Quero Dinheiro
12. Living for the Night
13. Rebel Maniac
14. I Wanna Be Sedated (The Ramones Cover)

Download





Tem Pra Todo Mundo (1996)

1. Dinheiro
2. Crime Na Cidade
3. 8 De Abril
4. Sabado
5. Not Ready to Get Up
6. Quinze Anos
7. Na Cara Do Gol
8. The One You Need
9. Lucinha Bordon
10. Alvo
11. Um Dia
12. Mais Do Mesmo
13. Agradecimentos

Download





All My Life (2007)

1. All My Life
2. Come on Come on
3. Miles Away
4. Not That Easy
5. Love Is All
6. Cross the Line
7. Do It All Again
8. Violet
9. Dreamer
10. Soldier Boy
11. Rising Sun
12. Miracle

Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...