Skip to main content

Download Vomitory Discografia

Download Vomitory Discografia



Vomitory � uma banda sueca de Brutal Death Metal.
A forma��o da banda sueca de death metal Vomitory constantemente se expandiu de sua forma��o original como um trio logo ap�s surgir em 1989, mas nunca ficou est�vel desde ent�o. Inicialmente a banda consistia de Ronnie Olson no baixo, Urban Gustafsson na guitarra, e Tobias Gustafsson na bateria. N�o muito depois de tocar em seu primeiro show em 1990, a banda abriu a posi��o de baixista para Bengt Sund quando Olson decidiu cuidar somente do vocal. A banda expandiu-se novamente em 1991 com a adi��o de Ulf Dalegren na guitarra. Com esta forma��o um tanto est�vel e completa no momento, o grupo produziu uma demo no ano seguinte. A fita ep�nima seguiu seu caminho pelos canais de m�sica underground, ganhando nome pelo Vomitory entre os f�s de death metal e levando a banda ao conhecimento da su��a Witchhunt Records. O selo lan�ou �Moribund�, um 7�, em 1993. F�s suecos de death metal compraram todas as 500 c�pias do lan�amento, que continha as m�sicas �Untouchable Challenge�, �Undivulged�, e a faixa t�tulo. Naquele mesmo ano, Olson e os irm�os Gustafsson explusaram Sund do grupo. Thomas Bergqvist apareceu para tomar o lugar de baixista.

Logo o grupo come�ou a produzir outra fita para prop�sitos promocionais, mas falhou em entregar perspectivas para selos grandes. O Vomitory decidiu ent�o lan�ar sozinho o �Through Sepulchral Shadows�, e os f�s compraram aproximadamente 1.000 c�pias depois de seu lan�amento em 1994. Um pouco mais de um ano depois, o grupo viajou pela Pol�nia. 

Fadeless Records, uma empresa situada na Holanda, ofereceu � banda um contrato de grava��o em 1996, e antes do fim desse ano o CD �Raped in Their Own Blood� foi gravado e lan�ado. A forma��o mudou de novo quando Olson e Bergqvist sa�ram e o vocalista Jussi Lina e o baixista Eric Rundqvist entraram. O CD �Redemption� veio em seguida em 1999, e a banda embarcou em duas turn�s europ�ias antes que a d�cada acabasse. A Metal Blade lan�ou os dois pr�ximos CDs do grupo, �Revelation Nausea� em 2001 e �Blood Rapture� no ano seguinte, com o produtor Henrik Larsson trabalhando neste �ltimo. Em 2004 a banda lan�ou �Primal Massacre�. Era a �ltima grava��o com o guitarrista de longa-data Ulf Dalegren, que tomou a decis�o de deixar o Vomitory no ano seguinte. Ele foi substitu�do por Peter �stlund, que se juntou � banda com o novo produtor/engenheiro Rikard L�fgren para come�ar a trabalhar no carinhosamente constru�do e imaculadamente intitulado �Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize�, de 2007. A banda ainda lan�ou os �lbuns "Carnage Euphoria", de 2009, e o mais recente do grupo, o "Opus Mortis VIII", de 2011.






Raped in Their Own Blood (1996)

1. Nervegasclouds
2. Raped in Their Own Blood
3. Dark Grey Epoch
4. Pure Death
5. Through Sepulchral Shadows
6. Inferno
7. Sad Fog Over Sinister Runes
8. Into Winter Through Sorrow
9. Perdition
10. Thorns

Download




Redemption (1999)

1. The Voyage
2. Forty Seconds Bloodbath
3. Forever in Gloom
4. Heap of Blood
5. Embraced by Pain
6. Redemption
7. Ashes of Mourning Life
8. Paetly Dead

Download




Revelation Nausea (2000)

1. Revelation Nausea
2. The Corpsegrinder Experience
3. Beneath the Soil
4. Under Clouds of Blood
5. The Art of War
6. When Silence Conquests
7. Chapter of Pain
8. The Holocaust
9. Exhaling Life
10. 9mm Salvation

Download




Blood Rapture (2002)

1. Chaos Fury
2. Hollow Retribution
3. Blessed and Forsaken
4. Madness Prevails
5. Redeemed in Flames
6. Nailed, Quartered, Consumed
7. Eternity Appears
8. Rotting Hill
9. Blood Rapture

Download




Primal Massacre (2004)

1. Primal Massacre
2. Gore Apocalypse
3. Stray Bullet Kill
4. Epidemic (Created to Kill)
5. Demons Divine
6. Autopsy Extravaganza
7. Retaliation
8. Condemned by Pride
9. Cursed Revelations
10. Chainsaw Surgery

Download




Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize (2007)

1. Eternal Trail of Corpses
2. Scavenging the Slaughtered
3. Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize
4. The Burning Black
5. Defiled and Inferior
6. March into Oblivion
7. Whispers from the Dead
8. Heresy
9. Flesh Passion
10. Cremation Ceremony

Download




Carnage Euphoria (2009)

1. The Carnage Rages on
2. Serpents
3. A Lesson in Virulence
4. Ripe Cadavers
5. Rage of Honour
6. The Ravenous Dead
7. Deadlock
8. Rebirth of the Grotesque
9. Possessed
10. Great Deceiver

Download




Opus Mortis VIII (2011)

1. Regorge in the Morgue
2. Bloodstained
3. They Will Burn
4. The Dead Awaken
5. Hate in a Time of War
6. Torturous Ingenious
7. Forever Damned
8. Shrouded in Darkness
9. Combat Psychosis
10. Requiem for the Fallen

Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...