Skip to main content

Download WhatsApp Messenger 2 8 1504

Download WhatsApp Messenger 2 8 1504


WhatsApp Messenger 2.8.1504
Dapatkan WhatsApp Messenger dan mengucapkan selamat tinggal SMS!
WhatsApp Messenger adalah Aplikasi smartphone yang tersedia untuk Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone dan Nokia ponsel. WhatsApp menggunakan 3G atau WiFi (bila tersedia) untuk pesan dengan teman-teman dan keluarga. Beralih dari SMS ke WhatsApp untuk mengirim dan menerima pesan, gambar, suara, dan pesan video.

Berikut Screenshot nya :

MENGAPA MENGGUNAKAN WhatsApp:

NO BIAYA TERSEMBUNYI: Setelah Anda dan teman Anda men-download aplikasi, Anda dapat menggunakannya untuk chatting sebanyak yang Anda inginkan. Kirim juta pesan sehari ke teman Anda secara gratis! WhatsApp menggunakan koneksi Internet Anda: 3G/EDGE atau Wi-Fi bila tersedia.
MULTIMEDIA: Video Kirim, Gambar, dan catatan suara ke teman-teman dan kontak Anda.
GROUP CHAT: Nikmati percakapan grup dengan kontak Anda.
NO BIAYA INTERNASIONAL: Sama seperti tidak ada biaya tambahan untuk mengirim email internasional, tidak ada biaya untuk mengirim pesan WhatsApp internasional. Ngobrol dengan teman di seluruh dunia asalkan mereka memiliki WhatsApp Messenger diinstal dan menghindari biaya SMS internasional sial.
SAY NO TO PIN dan username: Mengapa repot-repot harus mengingat lagi PIN atau nama pengguna? WhatsApp bekerja dengan nomor telepon Anda, seperti SMS akan, dan terintegrasi sempurna dengan buku alamat yang ada telepon.
TIDAK PERLU LOG IN / OUT: Tidak ada kebingungan tentang mendapatkan log off dari komputer lain atau perangkat. Dengan pemberitahuan push WhatsApp SELALU ON dan SELALU TERHUBUNG.
TIDAK PERLU ADD Buddies: Buku Alamat Anda digunakan untuk secara otomatis menghubungkan Anda dengan kontak Anda. Kontak Anda yang sudah memiliki WhatsApp Messenger akan secara otomatis ditampilkan.
PESAN OFFLINE: Bahkan jika Anda melewatkan pemberitahuan push atau mematikan telepon Anda, WhatsApp akan menyimpan pesan Anda offline sampai Anda mengambil mereka selama menggunakan aplikasi berikutnya.
DAN BANYAK LAGI: Berbagi lokasi, kontak Exchange, wallpaper kustom, suara pemberitahuan Custom, modus Landscape, perangko pesan Precise waktu, sejarah chatting Email, pesan Broadcast dan MMS ke kontak banyak sekaligus dan masih banyak lagi!

Gimana jika agan agan minat monggo bisa langsung di download di bwah ini.
Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.8.1504 External Mirror 1
Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.8.1504 External Mirror 2

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...