Skip to main content

Download XCOM 2 TODAS DLCs Build 08 11 2016 CODEX Torrent PC

Download XCOM 2 TODAS DLCs Build 08 11 2016 CODEX Torrent PC


Download - XCOM 2 + TODAS DLCs Build 08.11.2016 [CODEX] - Torrent PC
Download - XCOM 2 + TODAS DLCs Build 08.11.2016 [CODEX] - Torrent PC
Descri��o: A Terra mudou. Vinte anos se passaram desde que os l�deres do mundo se renderam incondicionalmente �s for�as alien�genas. XCOM, a �ltima linha de defesa do planeta, ficou em ru�nas. Agora, em XCOM 2, os alien�genas dominam a Terra, construindo cidades brilhantes que, por fora, prometem um futuro brilhante para a humanidade, mas escondem uma sinistra pol�tica e eliminam todos que discordam da nova ordem.

Apenas aqueles que vivem nos confins do mundo possuem um pouco de liberdade. Aqui, uma for�a se re�ne mais uma vez para defender a humanidade. Sempre ca�adas, e enfrentando um desafio quase imposs�vel, as for�as restantes da XCOM devem encontrar uma forma de criar uma resist�ncia global e eliminar a amea�a alien�gena de uma vez por todas.

INFORMA��ES
Desenvolvedor: 2K
Sistemas: PC
G�nero: Estrat�gia
Lan�amento: 5 Fevereiro 2016

Download - XCOM 2


Download - XCOM 2 + TODAS DLCs Build 08.11.2016 [CODEX] - Torrent PC

Download - XCOM 2 + TODAS DLCs Build 08.11.2016 [CODEX] - Torrent PC

Download - XCOM 2 + TODAS DLCs Build 08.11.2016 [CODEX] - Torrent PC
M�NIMO

SO: Windows 7 ou mais recente [32-bit n�o � suportado]
Processador: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
Mem�ria: 4 GB de RAM
Placa de v�deo: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 ou melhor
DirectX: Vers�o 11
Armazenamento: 45 GB de espa�o dispon�vel

RECOMENDADO

SO: Windows 7 [32-bit n�o � suportado]
Processador: 3GHz Quad Core
Mem�ria: 8 GB de RAM
Placa de v�deo: 2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 ou melhor
Armazenamento: 45 GB de espa�o dispon�vel


1. Fa�a o download do jogo.
2. Baixe o Daemon Tools.
3. Instale o jogo normalmente executando o arquivo �setup.exe�.
4. Copie o crack da pasta �CODEX� e cole na pasta do jogo (Local onde foi instalado).
5. Agora � s� iniciar o jogo como administrador com o atalho que foi criado na �rea de trabalho.

programas-essenciais-para-jogos

Download - XCOM 2
XCOM 2


Espera 5 segundos e clique em �FECHAR PROPAGANDA COMO NA IMAGEM A BAIXO�


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...