Skip to main content

Downward 2016 PC

Downward 2016 PC



Descri��o: Downward � uma aventura de plataforma baseada em um parque aberto de primeira pessoa, estabelecida nas ru�nas medievais de um planeta Terra p�s-apocal�ptico. Fa�a o seu caminho atrav�s de paisagens de tirar o f�lego, enfrente antigos guardi�es e desvendar o profundo mist�rio que est� por tr�s do desaparecimento da humanidade.


Requisitos M�nimos:

Sistema Operativo: Windows 7 64 Bit e mais recente
Processador: Intel i3 3220 ou AMD A10 5800K
Mem�ria: 4 GB de RAM
Placa gr�fica: Geforce GTX 750 ou AMD R9 270
DirectX: Vers�o 10
Espa�o no disco: Requer 7 GB de espa�o livre
Placa de som: qualquer cart�o compat�vel com Windows
Notas adicionais: vers�es de laptop de placas gr�ficas podem funcionar, mas N�O s�o oficialmente suportadas.

Informa��es:

Plataforma: PC
G�nero: Aventura | Indie
Ano de Lan�amento: 2016
Desenvolvedor: Caracal Games
Editora: IndieGala
Idiomas: Ingl�s/Multi
M�dia: DVD
Formato: ISO
Crack: Sim
Hospedagem: Torrent
Tamanho: 7.13 GB

http://casualient.com/aI
Aviso: Compre o jogo para ajudar os desenvolvedores.

Instala��o:

1. Extraia;
2. Monte a imagem;
3. Instale o jogo;
4. Pronto, ja pode jogar.

Tags Relacionadas:
Downward, Downward PC, Downward Baixar PC, Downward Baixar Jogo, Downward Baixar de Gra�a, Downward Gr�tis, Downward PC Download, Downward Download Gr�tis, Downward Torrent PC, Downward Via Torrent, Downward Baixar Jogo Pelo Torrent, Downward Crackeado, Baixar Downward Completo, Baixar Downward Com Crack, Descarregar Downward, Jogo Downward Completo, Download Downward PC Torrent Full, Download Downward PC Game Full

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...