Skip to main content

Dracula Origin MULTi8 PROPHET Fast Link Download

Dracula Origin MULTi8 PROPHET Fast Link Download


Ova Games Ova Games - Free Download PC Games - Rip - Repack - Full Version

dracula-origin-pc-cover-www.ovagames.com

Title: Dracula Origin MULTi8-PROPHET
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
Developer: Frogwares
Publisher: Frogwares
Release Date: 20 May, 2008
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Russian
File Size: 3.60 GB / Split 2 parts 3.00 GB Compressed
Mirrors: Mega.nz, 1Fichier, Google Drive, Uptobox, Uploaded.net

Free Download Dracula Origin PC Game � Dracula: Origin reveals the dark origins of the Dracula curse. Once the ardent defender of Christendom, Dracula loses his faith in God when he is abandoned by his one true love after she marries. Dracula then makes a pact with the Prince of Darkness, and becomes a vampire. As time goes by, Dracula discovers �


DESCRIPTION


Dracula: Origin reveals the dark origins of the Dracula curse. Once the ardent defender of Christendom, Dracula loses his faith in God when he is abandoned by his one true love after she marries. Dracula then makes a pact with the Prince of Darkness, and becomes a vampire. As time goes by, Dracula discovers the existence of a manuscript that allegedly details a rite which brings damned souls back from the beyond.

In Dracula: Origin, the player takes the role of the famous Professor Van Helsing whose life�s aim is the destruction of Dracula. Van Helsing must stop the vampire from finding the manuscript. A rich adventure that takes him from London to Egypt, Austria and through Carpathian Europe right into the terrifying home of the Dark Prince.

SCREENSHOT


dracula-origin-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-1
dracula-origin-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-2
dracula-origin-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-3
dracula-origin-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-4
dracula-origin-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-5

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS


Minimum:
� Supported OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista
� Processor: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz/Athlon XP 1500+
� Memory: 512 MB RAM
� Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
� DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or Higher
� Sound: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
� Hard Drive: 3 GB Hard Disk Space

Recommended:
� Supported OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista 32
� Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHZ/Athlon XP 3000+
� Memory: 1 GB of RAM
� Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
� DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or Higher
� Sound: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
� Hard Drive: 3 GB Hard Disk Space

LINK DOWNLOAD


? MEGA

Dracula Origin MULTi8-PROPHET

? 1FICHIER

Dracula Origin MULTi8-PROPHET

? GOOGLE DRIVE

Dracula Origin MULTi8-PROPHET

? UPTOBOX

Dracula Origin MULTi8-PROPHET

? UPLOADED

Dracula Origin MULTi8-PROPHET

Note: Links are interchangeable, if you find any dead links please report them to �HERE�

INSTALL NOTE


1. Unpack, burn or mount
2. Install the game
3. Copy the crack from PROPHET dir
4. Go To Hell!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This game has known issue with latest Nvidia PhysX driver. If you have black screen after launching new game, uninstall the current PhysX driver and install the one included in Support dir.


Dracula Origin MULTi8-PROPHET


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...