Skip to main content

Dragon Age Origins 2009 PC

Dragon Age Origins 2009 PC


 

Descri��o: Dragon Age � um RPG (Role-Playing Game) que, embora contenha uma engine pr�pria e tenha sido constru�do do zero, � considerado o sucessor espiritual da franquia Baldur�s Gate. Embora apresente modalidades multiplayer, o foco do t�tulo est� no modo campanha, que apresenta um enredo recheado de fantasia medieval. O game apresenta os mais diversos elementos de RPG sob uma perspectiva cinematogr�fica. � poss�vel personalizar seu personagem, escolhendo ra�a, sexo e habilidades, por exemplo, e especializ�-lo em determinada classe � medida que o evolui; tudo isso num mundo recheado de fantasia criado pela Bioware que promete agradar aos f�s dos jogos desenvolvedora.
 

Requisitos M�nimos:

Processador: Core 2 Duo 1.4 GHz ou Athlon equivalente
Velocidade do processador: 2 n�cleos de 1.4 GHz
Mem�ria RAM: 1 GB
Mem�ria de v�deo: 128 MB
Chipset de v�deo: NVIDIA 6600 GT / ATI X850 Pro
Direct3D: Sim
Sistemas Operacionais: Windows XP
Espa�o: 20 GB livres em disco

Informa��es:

Plataforma: PC
G�nero: A��o | RPG
Ano de Lan�amento: 2009
Idiomas: Multi
Formato: ISO
Crack: Sim
Hospedagem: Torrent
Tamanho: 7.69 GB

http://bluenik.com/1g2
Aviso: Compre o jogo para ajudar os desenvolvedores.

Instala��o:

1. Monte a imagem;
2. Instale o jogo;
3. Copie o crack da imagem para a pasta de instala��o do jogo;
4. Pronto, ja pode jogar.

V�deo do jogo:


Tags Relacionadas:
Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age Origins PC, Dragon Age Origins Baixar PC, Dragon Age Origins Baixar Jogo, Dragon Age Origins Baixar de Gra�a, Dragon Age Origins Gr�tis, Dragon Age Origins PC Download, Dragon Age Origins Download Gr�tis, Dragon Age Origins Torrent PC, Dragon Age Origins Via Torrent, Dragon Age Origins Baixar Jogo Pelo Torrent, Dragon Age Origins Crackeado, Baixar Dragon Age Origins Completo, Baixar Dragon Age Origins Com Crack, Descarregar Dragon Age Origins, Jogo Dragon Age Origins Completo, Download Dragon Age Origins PC Torrent Full, Download Dragon Age Origins PC Game Full

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...