Skip to main content

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl


Ova Games Ova Games - Free Download PC Games - Rip - Repack - Full Version

dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-pc-cover-www.ovagames.com

Title: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl
Genre: Action, Arcade, Fighting
Developer: QLOC
Publisher: Bandai Namco
Release Date: Oct 28, 2016
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Etc �
File Size: 8.84 GB / Split 3 parts 3.00 GB Compressed
Mirrors: Mega.nz, 1Fichier, Google Drive, Uptobox, Uploaded.net

Free Download Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Repack PC Game � DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 builds upon the highly popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character �


DESCRIPTION


DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 builds upon the highly popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed.

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.

Included DLCs:
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � DB Super Pack 1
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � DB Super Pack 2
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � DB Super Pack 3
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � DB Super Pack 4
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � Future Trunks
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � Pre-Order Bonus
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � Steve Aoki Pack
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � TP Medal
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � TV show TP Medal
� DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 � Future Trunks (Super)

Note: Season Pass is not really a DLC and not included

Repack Features:
� Based on Dragon.Ball.Xenoverse.2-CODEX ISO (12,027,363,328 bytes)
� DRAGON.BALL.XENOVERSE.2.Update.v1.07.incl.DLC-CODEX (2 GB) installed over
� All 10 released DLCs included and activated
� 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
� NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
� Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 13.2 to 6.2~8.8 GB)
� Installation takes: ~40 minutes on 8-cores CPU + SSD; ~1.5 hours on 4-cores CPU + HDD
� After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
� HDD space after installation: 15 GB (~19 GB during installation)
� At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
� Use �Language Selector.exe� in game �bin� folder to change the game language
� Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
� Audio Language: English, Japanese
� Crack: built-in (CODEX)
� Repack by FitGirl

SCREENSHOT


dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-1
dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-2
dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-3
dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-4
dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-5

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS


Minimum:
� OS: Windows 7 and higher (64 bit only)
� Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1GHz | Intel Pentium G4400, 3.30GHz
� Memory: 2 GB RAM
� Graphics: GeForce GT 650 | Radeon HD 6570
� DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: For Windows 7, service pack 1 is required

Recommended:
� OS: Windows 10 (64 bit only)
� Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz | AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
� Memory: 4 GB RAM
� Graphics: GeForce GT 660 | Radeon HD 7770
� DirectX: Version 11

LINK DOWNLOAD


? MEGA

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl

? 1FICHIER

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl

? GOOGLE DRIVE

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl

? UPTOBOX

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl

? UPLOADED

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl

Note: Links are interchangeable, if you find any dead links please report them to �HERE�

INSTALL NOTE


1. Unpack
2. Run �setup.exe� to install the game
3. Play

Full List of Supported Languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

ATTENTION!
If you�re installing this repack under Windows 10, run setup with compatibility set to Windows 7


Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 MULTi11 Repack By FitGirl Admin



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...