Skip to main content

Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 Release Date and New Features

Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 Release Date and New Features



Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 is a direct sequel to the highest-selling Dragon Ball game ever, 2015s Dragon Ball XenoVerse. Bandai Namco has confirmed the release date for Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2, the multiplayer action game is set for an October 25 release on PS4 and Xbox One, with a PC release to follow on October 28. 

Developer Dimps has returned for XenoVerse 2, and has announced a host of new features for the sequel. Now the character customization system has more options, the race chosen for the players character will determine what locations you will be able to visit. For example, Namekians can access secret places on Namek that other races cant. There will also be race-specific rewards in the game. The new player hub city will be 7 times bigger than that of the previous game and everyone will be able to fly. For the first time, players will be able to use a hovering machine. Its not known if this will be faster than flying. 


Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 Combat has been improved too, Ki blasts in fights will now curve in the air as they fly towards an opponent. Dashing towards enemies has been improved with the introduction of a Homing Dash and an Aura Burst Dash. Homing Dash closes in on opponents more quickly, while Aura Burst Dash enables the user to dodge attacks while homing in on an enemy. XenoVerse 2 will run at 60 FPS, double that of the first XenoVerse game. Bandai Namco has also confirmed that the game will feature a dynamic camera which will be able to better track movement during fights.

The new trailer by Bandai Namco has revealed a long-requested feature for players: Super Saiyan 3 transformations for custom made characters. In addition, the trailer shows the player character using the move Final Kamehameha; a fusion of both Gokus Kamehameha and Vegetas Final Flash, thats why it is typically only used by Vegito or Gogeta.
[post_ads]
Related Articles:

Dragon Ball XenoVerse Save Game
How to Draw Son Goku Dragon Ball Z

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...