Skip to main content

Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 Super Guide Ultimate Error Fix

Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 Super Guide Ultimate Error Fix



Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 is the perfect follow up to a great original game, as well as a nice way to get the Dragon Ball Z story without rewatching the entire anime. Every aspect of the first XenoVerse is taken and expanded upon to great effect. Unfortunately, not everyone has been able to enjoy XenoVerse 2 from day one. Steam support forums are actually flooded with various complaints about the game. So here i make a quick gathering of fixes and guides scattered across the internet, and translated based off of my own experiences. Im hoping that something like this can help you all.


How to Fix Api-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2:

Some unlucky players are faced with a dreaded Api-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 when they try to run it. To correct Api-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Xenoverse 2, you can try to do the following: 

1. If you have Windows 7, make sure you have installed Service Pack 1

2. Instal this specific update for your system from [HERE]

3. Instal Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable:
For 64 bit system: [GET OVER HERE]
For 32 bit system: [GET OVER HERE]

4. Restart your PC

How to Unlock Future Trunks and Goku Black DLC:

For DBXV2 Steam user, the game developers finally released an [update] for the Goku Black & Future Trunks issues. So, if you�re experiencing issues with this feature, just head over to your Steam client, download the latest updates, and all the bugs should be fixed.

For DBXV2 *BEEP* user, you can fix Goku Black & Future Trunks issues with this method:

1. Make sure you have the deluxe edition of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 or the pre-order DLC

2. Copy this special [steam_emu.ini] to: "C:Program FilesDragon Ball XenoVerse 2 in"

3. Copy this [data_d0_stv.cpk] to: "C:Program FilesDragon Ball XenoVerse 2cpk"

4. Now you can bully Goku Black to your heart content :)

How to Fix Character Occasionally Go Obito-style, Able to Pass Through Floors and Walls:

Nobody knows how to fix this problem. For now, the only logical way to fix this seems to be through an update, if the developers decide to release it. So, if you�ve encountered this problems, just wait a few days, and the update "may" come.


How to Transfer Your Save Data from First XenoVerse to XenoVerse 2:

For Steam: 
you have nothing to do; if your save datas are still on your computer (or in the Steam cloud), they will be imported directly into the new game.

For Consoles:
- you will need to update Dragon Ball XenoVerse and use the new Upload Save Data option that appears in the menu.
- Once this is done, your data is ready. You can just launch Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 and you will be asked if you want to use your XenoVerse save data (remember to use the same Sony Entertainment Network account and Xbox Live account).

For *BEEP* *BEEP*:
- Copy the "dbxv.sav" from your first XenoVerse save folder to the place where XenoVerse 2 saves "DocumentsSteam*BEEP*454650 emote".
- Make sure you have changed "DLCUnlockall=0" to "DLCUnlockall=1" in "steam_emu.ini".
- Boot Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 and follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the transfer process.

How to Unlock All Characters in Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2:

1. The first and easiest way to unlock fighters in XenoVerse 2 is to progress through the story. Pretty much any character you face will become available once they are defeated so make sure to play through the entire story to unlock everyone.

2. There are four characters that can only be obtained through making a wish to Shenron. To do so, you�ll need to collect all seven Dragon Balls and choose �I want more useable Characters�. You will get one of four characters in order: Hit, Eis, Nuova and Omega Shenron.

3. The most time-consuming method of obtaining new characters in Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 is by completing all 100 Parallel Quests. Certain characters can only be obtained by Ultimate Finishing certain Parallel Quests. These characters include Super Vegito (Parallel Quest No. 91) and Super Saiyan Gogeta (Parallel Quest No. 81).

How to Unlock All Characters in Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 Instantly:

You can use my save game to unlock all Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 characters  instantly. Free Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 Save Game download link below:
[post_ads]
[DOWNLOAD HERE]


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...