Skip to main content

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl


Ova Games Ova Games - Free Download PC Games - Rip - Repack - Full Version

dragon-quest-heroes-2-pc-cover-www.ovagames.com

Title: Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: KOEI Tecmo
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 25 Apr, 2017
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Etc �
File Size: 8.20 GB � 16.8 GB / Split 2 parts 3.00 GB Compressed
Mirrors: Mega.nz, 1Fichier, Google Drive, Uptobox, Uploaded.net

Free Download Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Repack PC Game � Dragon Quest Heroes II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of �


DESCRIPTION


Steam2.2

DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters. There is also a cast of many playable characters each with unique moves and abilities � including a host of familiar faces from the DRAGON QUEST� series and four brand new heroes that must team up to defeat an unknown threat looming over the Seven Realms!

Repack Features:
� Based on Steam release (as of June 2, 2017): 23.8 GB
� BALDMAN crack V3 with ALI213 emu applied over. Alternative CODEX emu can be found in NoDVD folder
� All DLCs included and activated
� 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
� NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
� Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of lowres (720p) or highres (1080p) movies
� Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 23.8 to 8~16.8 GB, depending on selected components)
� Installation takes 20-45 minutes (depending on your system)
� After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
� HDD space after installation: up to 24 GB
� Language can be changed in game settings (CONFIG.exe in game root), voiceovers language can be changed while starting a new game
� At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
� Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, T-Chinese
� Audio Language: English, Japanese
� Crack: built-in (BALDMAN)
� Repack uses pZlib library by Razor12911
� Repack by FitGirl

SCREENSHOT


dragon-quest-heroes-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-1
dragon-quest-heroes-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-2
dragon-quest-heroes-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-3
dragon-quest-heroes-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-4
dragon-quest-heroes-2-pc-screenshot-www.ovagames.com-5

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS


Minimum:
� OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit required)
� Processor: Core i7 870 2.8GHz or better
� Memory: 4 GB RAM
� Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
� DirectX: Version 11
� Storage: 30 GB available space

Recommended:
� OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit required)
� Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz or better
� Memory: 4 GB RAM
� Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 7870
� DirectX: Version 11
� Storage: 30 GB available space

LINK DOWNLOAD


? MEGA

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition [GAME Files] MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl

? 1FICHIER

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition [GAME Files] MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl

? GOOGLE DRIVE

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition [GAME Files] MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl

? UPTOBOX

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition [GAME Files] MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl

? UPLOADED

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition [GAME Files] MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl


? SELECTIVE VIDEOS [HQ � 1080P]

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition [VIDEOS HQ 1080p] MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl

? SELECTIVE VIDEOS [LQ � 720P]

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition [VIDEOS LQ 720p] MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl

Note: Links are interchangeable, if you find any dead links please report them to �HERE�

INSTALL NOTE


1. Unpack
2. Download Selective videos (Select One) and move the .bin file to game folder
3. Run setup.exe to install the game
4. Play & Enjoy

Full List of Supported Languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese


# SELECTIVE VIDEOS:
__________________________________

You can skip downloading of videos files you don�t need.
Here is the list of optional files (you need at least one videos pack downloaded):

� setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-1080p.bin (High-resolution movies)
� setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-720p.bin (Low-resolution movies)

In example, if you want to launch the game with High-resolution movies � skip all �selective� files, but download �setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-1080p.bin� & Game Files.

ATTENTION!
The game uses Low (720p) or High-quality (1080p) movies automatically, based on your resolution. So if you want to play in 1080, but with low-qiality movies, after installation copy all files from �mdatLow� to �mdatHigh� folder. And make it vice versa, if you want to play with high-res movies in a lower resolution. Otherwise you�ll see DQ logo as a placeholder


Dragon Quest Heroes 2 Explorers Edition MULTi8 Repack By FitGirl Admin



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...