Skip to main content

Dragon Quest Heroes II REPACK

Dragon Quest Heroes II REPACK


Dragon Quest Heroes II-REPACK

CRACKED � FITGIRL REPACK � DIRECT LINKS � TORRENT

DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is a hack-and-slash Action RPG that sends you on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world.

INFO / DOWNLOAD

ABOUT THE GAME :

DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters. There is also a cast of many playable characters each with unique moves and abilities � including a host of familiar faces from the DRAGON QUEST� series and four brand new heroes that must team up to defeat an unknown threat looming over the Seven Realms!

Title: DRAGON QUEST HEROES� II
Genre: Action, RPG
Developer: Square Enix , KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 25 Apr, 2017

Release Name : Dragon Quest Heroes II-REPACK
Size : from 8 GB [Selective Download]

____________________

GOOGLE DRIVE

Uploading...

MEGA

Uploading...

SINGLE ISO LINK

Uploading...

DOWNKLOUD

Uploading...

UPLOAD.MN

Uploading...

DOWNACE

Uploading...

NITROFLARE

Uploading...

UPLOADED

Uploading...

UPTOBOX

Uploading...

USERSCLOUD

Uploading...

1FICHIER

Uploading...

GO4UP

Uploading...

MULTIUP MIRRORS

Uploading...

___________________________

TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Dragon.Quest.Heroes.II-REPACK.torrent

TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Dragon.Quest.Heroes.II-REPACK.torrent

Enjoy

Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!

SYSTEM REQUIREMENT


Minimum:
  • OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit required)
  • Processor: Core i7 870 2.8GHz or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 30 GB available space

Recommended:

  • OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit required)
  • Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 7870
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 30 GB available space

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER / GAMEPLAY

NFO

Dragon Quest Heroes II-REPACK
1. Extract
2. Install
3. Play





The post Dragon Quest Heroes II-REPACK appeared first on SKIDROW-GAMES.



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...