Skip to main content

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Game PC Free Download

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Game PC Free Download


Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Codex - Dan kali ini saya akan membagikan game pc seru yang telah dirilis pada akhir-akhir bulan Oktober 2016. Game ini bergenre Action Adventure, yang dikembangkan oleh QLOC, DIMPS dan diterbitkan oleh Bandai Namco Entertainment.


Alur Cerita mengisahkan tentang tokoh utama yang bergabung dengan grup patroli waktu. Tujuan utama dari patroli waktu adalah untuk mencegah terjadinya penyimpangan garis waktu yang mengakibatkan perubahan sejarah. Beberapa pilihan harus diambil oleh pemain. Pilihan tersebut akan mempengaruhi jalannya alur permainan. Selain manusia, terdapat pula beberapa ras lain seperti Saiya, Namek dan Majin. Tokoh yang berasal dari ras Frieza juga hadir di dalam permainan ini. Selain menyelesaikan misi utama, pemain juga dapat menyelesaikan beberapa mini games dan side quest. Tidak hanya itu saja dalam pertarungan pemain bisa menggunakan kemampuan transformasi menjadi Super Saiya.


Grafisnya bisa dikatakan cukup lumayan menarik karena melibatkan efek tiga dimensi. Pemain dapat dengan bebas menjelajahi peta pada Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Codex. Bahkan di beberapa tempat tertentu dapat diakses dengan cara terbang. Sayangnya fitur ini tidak serta merta dihadirkan di awal permainan.

Info >>

- Developer: QLOC, DIMPS
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Seri: Dragonball
- Release Date: 27 Oktober 2016
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Mode: Single-player, multiplayer

Screenshoots >>






Systems Requirements >>

Minimum :


OS: Windows 7 and higher (64 bit only)
Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1GHz | Intel Pentium G4400, 3.30GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 6570 2 GB
Dx : Version 11
Storage: 12 GB
Network : Broadband Internet connection

Recommended :

OS: Windows 10 and higher (64 bit only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz | AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB
Dx : Version 11
Storage: 12 GB
Network : Broadband Internet connection

Link Download
11 GB | Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Game PC | Codex
Download 11 GB

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...