Skip to main content

Dragonforce Discografia

Dragonforce Discografia


DragonForce � uma banda inglesa de power metal que surgiu em 1999, ap�s o fim da banda de black metal, o Demoniac. Todos os integrantes, exceto Lindsay Dawson, juntaram-se com ZP Theart e fundaram a banda, com o nome DragonHeart. Dois anos depois, eles tiveram que mudar o nome por causa do filme que se chamava DragonHeart. Em 2008, foram nomeados ao Pr�mio Grammy de "Pr�mio Grammy de Best Metal Performance" pela can��o "Heroes of Our Time", do �lbum Ultra Beatdown.

Dragonforce - Valley Of The Damned


Valley of The Damned - (2001)
01 - Invocation of Apocalyptic Evil
02 - Valley of The Damned
03 - Black Fire
04 - Black Winter Night
05 - Starfire
06 - Disciples of Babylon
07 - Revelations
08 - Evening Star
09 - Heart of A Dragon
10 - Where Dragons Rule
Download (ulozto)

Sonic Firestorm - (2004)
01 - My Spirit Will Go On
02 - Fury of The Storm
03 - Fields of Despair
04 - Dawn Over A New World
05 - Above The Winter Moonlight
06 - Soldiers of The Wasteland
07 - Prepare For War
08 - Once In A Lifetime
09 - Cry of The Brave
Download (4shared)

Inhuman Rampage - (2006)
01 - Through The Fire and Flames
02 - Revolution Deathsquad
03 - Storming The Burning Fields
04 - Operation Ground and Pound
05 - Body Breakdown
06 - Cry For Eternity
07 - The Flame of Youth
08 - Trail of Broken Hearts
09 - Lost Souls In Endless Time [Bonus]
Download (ulozto)

Ultra Beatdown [Japan Edition] (2008) [CD-RIP]
01 - Heroes of Our Time
02 - The Fire Still Burns
03 - Reasons To Live
04 - Heartbreak Armageddon
05 - The Last Journey Home
06 - A Flame For Freedom
07 - Inside The Winter Storm
08 - The Warrior Inside
09 - Strike Of The Ninja
10 - A Flame For Freedom
11 - E. P. M.
Download (ulozto)

Twilight Dementia (Live) - (2010)
( CD 1 )
01 - Heroes of Our Time
02 - Operation Ground and Pound
03 - Reasons To Live
04 - Fury of The Storm
05 - Fields of Despair
06 - Starfire
07 - Soldiers of The Wasteland

( CD 2 )
01 - My Spirit Will Go On
02 - Where Dragons Rule
03 - The Last Journey Home
04 - Valley of The Damned
05 - Strike of The Ninja
06 - Through The Fire and Flames
Download (ulozto)

The Power Within - (2012)
01 - Holding On
02 - Fallen World
03 - Cry Thunder
04 - Give Me The Night
05 - Wings Of Liberty
06 - Seasons
07 - Heart Of The Storm
08 - Die By The Sword
09 - Last Man Stands
10 - Seasons (Acoustic Version)
11 - Cry Thunder (Live Rehearsal (Bonus Track)
12 - Heart of the Storm (Alternative Chorus Version (Bonus Track)
13 - Avant La Tempete (Instrumental)
Download (4shared)

Maximun Overload (2014)
01 - The Game
02 - Tomorrows Kings
03 - No More
04 - Three Hammers
05 - Symphony of The Night
06 - The Sun Is Dead
07 - Defenders
08 - Extraction Zone
09 - City of Gold
10 - Ring of Fire
11 - Power and Glory (Bonus Track)
12 - Youre Not Alone (Bonus Track)
13 - Chemical Interference (Bonus Track)
14 - Summers End (Japanese Edition) (Bonus Track)
15 - Fight To Be Free (Bonus Track)
16 - Galactic Astro Domination (Remixed) (Bonus Track)
Download (ulozto)

In The Line of Fire (Live) (2015)
01 - Fury of The Storm
02 - Three Hammers
03 - Black Winter Night
04 - Seasons
05 - Tomorrows Kings
06 - Symphony of The Night
07 - Cry Thunder
08 - Ring of Fire
09 - Through The Fire and Flames
10 - Valley of The Damned
11 - Defenders
Download (ulozto)

Killer Elite [320K] (2016)
( CD 1 )
01 - Through The Fire And Flames
02 - Holding On
03 - Heroes Of Our Time
04 - Cry Thunder
05 - Black Fire (Remastered 2009)
06 - Dawn Over A New World
07 - Fields Of Despair (Live)
08 - The Game
09 - Operation Ground And Pound
10 - Seasons
11 - Reasons To Live
12 - Soldiers Of The Wastelands

( CD 2 )
13 - Valley Of The Damned (Remastered 2009)
14 - Fury Of The Storm
15 - Revolution Deathsquad
16 - Wings Of Liberty
17 - My Spirit Will Go On
18 - Three Hammers (Live)
19 - Symphony Of The Night
20 - The Last Journey Home
21 - Starfire (Live)
22 - Heart Of A Dragon (Remastered 2009)
Download (ulozto)

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...