Skip to main content

Dream Evil Discografia

Dream Evil Discografia


Dream Evil � uma banda de Power Metal,Formada no outono de 1999 pelo renomado produtor e propriet�rio do est�dio Fredman (na Su�cia), Fredrik Nordstr�m, respons�vel por produ��es de bandas como Hammerfall, In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, entre outras. Al�m de Fredrik, a banda contava com o jovem guitarrista grego Gus G., considerado pela cr�tica, um dos 3 maiores guitarristas do mundo, respons�vel tamb�m por bandas como Mystic Prophecy e Firewind. Ap�s a uni�o com Gus G., Fredrik procurava ainda por m�sicos talentosos para �tirar do papel� a sua banda de Power Metal, e por isso, de volta � Su�cia, Niklas Isfeldt foi o m�sico escolhido para tomar o posto de vocalista do Dream Evil. Niklas foi respons�vel por diversos backing vocals nos trabalhos da banda Hammerfall.

Dream Evil - Into The Moonlight


Dragonslayer - (2002)
01 - Chasing The Dragon
02 - In Flames You Burn
03 - Save Us
04 - Kingdom Of The Damned
05 - Prophecy
06 - Chosen Ones
07 - Losing You
08 - 7th Day
09 - Heavy Metal In The Night
10 - H.M.J.
11 - Hail To The King
12 - Wisdom Of The Kings
Download (mega)

Children Of The Night (EP) - (2003)
01 - Children Of The Night
02 - Dragon Heart
03 - Betrayed
04 - Evilized (Unplugged Version)
Download (mega)

Evilized - (2003)
01 - Break The Chains
02 - By My Side
03 - Fight You Till The End
04 - Evilized
05 - Invisible
06 - Bad Dreams
07 - Forevermore
08 - Children Of The Night
09 - Live a Lie
10 - Fear the Night
11 - Made of Metal
12 - The End
Download (mega)

The Book Of Heavy Metal - (2004)
01 - Book Of Heavy Metal (March Of The Metallians)
02 - Into The Moonlight
03 - Sledge
04 - No Way
05 - Crusaders Anthem
06 - Lets Make Rock
07 - Tired
08 - Chosen Twice
09 - MOM
10 - Mirror
11 - Only For The Night
12 - Unbreakable Chain
Download (mega)

The First Chapter (EP) - (2004)
01 - The Book Of Heavy Metal
02 - Tired
03 - Point Of No Return (Non-Album Track)
Download (mega)

United - (2006)
( CD-1 )
01 - Fire! Battle! In metal!
02 - United
03 - Blind evil
04 - Evilution
05 - Let me out
06 - Higher on fire
07 - Kingdom at war
08 - Love is blind
09 - Falling
10 - Back from the dead
11 - Doomlord
12 - My number one

( CD-2 Limited Edition Bonus CD )
01 - Calling Your Name
02 - Dynamite
03 - Into The Unknown
04 - I Will Never
05 - Vengeance
Download (mega)

Gold Medal In Metal - (2008)
( CD 1 - Alive )
01 - United
02 - Blind Evil
03 - Fire! Battle! In Metal!
04 - In Flames You Burn
05 - Crusaders Anthem
06 - Back From The Dead
07 - Higher On Fire
08 - The Prophecy
09 - Made Of Metal
10 - Heavy Metal In The Night
11 - Let Me Out
12 - The Chosen Ones
13 - The Book Of Heavy Metal
14 - Chasing The Dragon
15 - Children Of The Night

( CD 2 - Archive )
01 - Dominator
02 - Fight For Metal
03 - December 25th
04 - Pain Patrol
05 - Lady Of Pleasure
06 - Chapter 6
07 - Gold Medal In Metal
08 - Point Of No Return
09 - The Enemy
10 - Hero Of Zeroes
11 - Bringing The Metal Back
12 - Betrayed
13 - Evilized (unplugged)
14 - Dragonheart
15 - Take The World
16 - Crusaders Anthem (demo)
17 - Touring Is My Life (live)
Download (mega)

In The Night - (2010)
01 - Immortal
02 - In The Night
03 - Bang Your Head
04 - See The Light
05 - Electric
06 - Frostbite
07 - On The Wind
08 - The Ballad
09 - In The Fires Of The Sun
10 - Mean Machine
11 - Kill, Burn, Be Evil
12 - The Unchosen One
13 - Good Nightmare (Bonus Track)
14 - The Return (Bonus Track)
Download (mega)

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...