Skip to main content

Dream League Soccer 2017 APK

Dream League Soccer 2017 APK


The description of Dream League Soccer 2017

Dream League Soccer 2017 is here, and it�s better than ever! Soccer as we know it has changed, and this is YOUR chance to build THE best team on the planet. Recruit real FIFPro� licensed superstars, build your own stadium, and take on the World with Dream League Online as you march towards glory, on your road to Soccer Stardom!

Download Dream League Soccer 2017 for FREE now!
* Includes tablet support! *

*****************************************************
IMPORTANT

* This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money.

* Coins can be earned during gameplay or gained by watching videos, but can also be bought in packs ranging from $1.99 - $19.99.

* This app uses Wi-fi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.

* This app contains third party advertising. Advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.

*****************************************************
MANAGE YOUR DREAM TEAM
Sign top superstar players such as Diego Costa and Aaron Ramsey to create your very own Dream Team! Choose your formation, perfect your style and take on any team who stands in your way as you rise through 6 Leagues to top the prestigious Elite Division. Have you got what it takes?

REALISTIC NEW GAMEPLAY
Be prepared for smart, tactical AI to form a challenging and addictive experience. With all new visuals, realistic animations and 60fps dynamic gameplay (compatible devices only), Dream League Soccer is the perfect Soccer package which captures the true essence of the beautiful game.

GO GLOBAL
Dream League Online puts your Dream Team against the very best in the world. Work your way through the ranks to prove your team is the greatest!

FEATURES
* FIFPro� licensed players brings the most authentic Dream League Soccer experience to your hands!
* Freedom to create, customize and control your very own Dream Team!
* 6 Divisions to work your way through, and over 7 Cup competitions!
* Build your very own stadium to showcase your superstars!
* Develop your players with more accuracy and intent
* Season objectives to keep you engaged and coming back!
* Google Play achievements & leaderboards to see who ranks on top!
* Customise and import your very own kits & logos!
* Sync progress between devices with Google Play Cloud!
* Exclusive soundtrack provided by Sunset Sons, King Nun, Holy Oysters, Tobtok & Maholo

*****************************************************
VISIT US: firsttouchgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/dreamleaguesoccer
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames

Dream League Soccer 2017 for Android official Trailer





download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...