Dreamfall Chapters The Final Cut v5 7 2 1 FitGirl Repack
Dreamfall Chapters The Final Cut v5 7 2 1 FitGirl Repack
#122 UpdatedDreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut , v5.7.2.1
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Third-person, 3D Company: Red Thread Games Languages: ENG/MULTI3 Original Size: 24.6 GB Repack Size: from 5.8 GB [Selective Download]
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
Repack Features
Based on Dreamfall.Chapters.The.Final.Cut-CODEX ISO release: codex-dreamfall.chapters.the.final.cut.iso (26,424,049,664 bytes)
Dreamfall.Chapters.The.Final.Cut.Update.v5.7.2.1-CODEX update installed over
100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
You can install either x86 (32-bits) or x64 (64-bits) version at your choice
German voiceovers can be skipped on downloading, if you don�t need German speech in the game
Bonus content (Europolis tourist map, Soundtrack, The Art of Book One & Wallpapers) can be skipped as well, if you don�t need it
Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 24.6 to 5.8~6.9 GB, depending on selected components)
Installation takes 10-20 minutes (depending on your system)
After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
HDD space after installation: up to 20 GB
At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Game Description
The Final Cut is the ultimate remastered special edition of Dreamfall Chapters � an award-winning episodic adventure spanning multiple worlds and playable characters. Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut edition combines all five episodes of the original game into one complete and continuous story, with reworked character designs, an expanded soundtrack, remastered audio and new dialogue, improved art, lighting and animations, and new special features.
Dreamfall Chapters is a stand-alone game in The Longest Journey saga; a narrative adventure set in the twin worlds of science and magic. Embark on a magical journey across Stark and Arcadia in a story-driven game that mixes cyberpunk sci-fi with magical fantasy. Play as Zo� Castillo, a young woman seeking answers to her own identity; Kian Alvane, a disgraced Apostle and assassin seeking redemption; and Saga, a mysterious child trapped in a house between worlds. Experience an engaging story about choices and consequences, dreams and reality, magic and science, chaos and order, and the three people whose actions will shape the course of history � in all worlds.
Final Cut Features
Improved art and sound, including new and revised character models, improved lighting, an expanded soundtrack, remastered voice-overs and reworked sound effects
Improved performance
Improved controller support
Improved German and French localisation
Support for save slots
Updated Unity game engine
A HUGE amount of smaller bug fixes (seriously, the list is too long to post here)
DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...
DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release. Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...
DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...