Skip to main content

Dreamtale Discografia

Dreamtale Discografia


Dreamtale � uma banda finlandesa de power metal fundada em 1999 na cidade de Tampere, na Finl�ndia, por iniciativa do guitarrista Rami Ker�nen, que nos tempos iniciais, tamb�m era vocalista, al�m de tamb�m exercer a fun��o de tecladista. Kalle-Pekka Ware (guitarra), Petri Laitinen (baixo) e Petteri Rosenbom (bateria) completaram a primeira forma��o.


Beyond Reality (2002)
01 - The Dawn
02 - Memories of Time
03 - Refuge From Reality
04 - Fallen Star
05 - Hearts Desire
06 - Time of Fatherhood
07 - Where The Rainbow Ends
08 - Dreamland
09 - Call of The Wild
10 - Secret Wish
11 - Silent Path
12 - Farewell...
Download (mega)

Oceans Heart (2003)
01 - Oceans Heart
02 - Chosen One
03 - Angel Eyes
04 - Fools Gold
05 - Two Hundred Men
06 - The Awakening
07 - Tears
08 - Garden of Eternity
09 - My Only Wish
10 - If You Will Go
11 - Rising Wind
12 - Return To The Sea
Download (mega)

Difference (2005)
01 - Lost Souls
02 - Wings of Icaros
03 - New Life
04 - Lucid Times
05 - Mirror
06 - Worlds Child
07 - Sail Away
08 - Fly
09 - Secret Door
10 - We Are One
11 - Green Fields
Download (mega)

Phoenix (2008)
01 - Lady Dragon
02 - Eyes of The Clown
03 - Payback
04 - Yesterdays News
05 - Failed States
06 - Take What The Heavens Create
07 - The Vigilante
08 - Great Shadow
09 - Between Love and Hate
10 - No Angels No More
11 - Faceless Men
12 - Firebird
Download (mega)

Epsilon (2011)
01 - Firestorm
02 - Each Time I Die
03 - Where Eternal Jesters Reign
04 - Strangers Ode
05 - Mortal Games
06 - Angel of Light
07 - Reasons Revealed
08 - Lady of A Thousand Lakes
09 - Fly Away
10 - March To Glory
Download (mega)

World Changed Forever (2013)
01 - The Shore
02 - Island of My Heart
03 - Tides of War
04 - We Have No God
05 - The Signs Were True
06 - The Heart After Dark
07 - Join The Rain
08 - Back To The Stars
09 - World Changed Forever
10 - My Next Move
11 - Dreamtime
12 - Destinys Chance
Download (mega)

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...