Skip to main content

Drift 4 PC Game Direct Download Links in Parts Full Version Game Free Download Direct Links Torrents

Drift 4 PC Game Direct Download Links in Parts Full Version Game Free Download Direct Links Torrents


Drift 4 Full Version Game [PC]

Drift 4 PC Game Direct Download Links in Parts Full Version Game Free Download

CRACKED|DIRECT LINK|TORRENT

ABOUT THE GAME

DiRT 4 is all about embracing fear. It�s about the thrill, exhilaration and adrenaline that is absolutely vital to off-road racing. It�s about loving the feeling of pushing flat out next to a sheer cliff drop, going for the gap that�s too small and seeing how much air you can get. Be Fearless.

Title: DiRT 4
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sports
Developer: Codemasters
Publisher: Codemasters
Release Date: 9 Jun, 2017


DiRT 4-RELOADED
Size: 33 GB



SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM
    • OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10

    • Processor: AMD FX Series or Intel Core i3 Series

    • Memory: 4 GB RAM

    • Graphics: AMD HD5570 or NVIDIA GT440 with 1GB of VRAM (DirectX 11 graphics card required)

    • Network: Broadband Internet connection

    • Storage: 50 GB available space

    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard

    • Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: NVIDIA GT 440 or Above, GT 530 or Above, GT 630 or Above, GT 720 or Above, GTX 900 Series, GTX 1000 Series AMD HD 5570 or Above, HD 6570 or Above, HD 7570 or Above, R7 Series, R9 Series, RX Series

RECOMMENDED: 
    • OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10

    • Processor: Intel Core i5 4690 or AMD FX 8320

    • Memory: 8 GB RAM

    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 780 or AMD R9 390

    • Network: Broadband Internet connection

    • Storage: 50 GB available space

    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard

    • Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: NVIDIA GT 440 or Above, GT 530 or Above, GT 630 or Above, GT 720 or Above, GTX 900 Series, GTX 1000 Series AMD HD 5570 or Above, HD 6570 or Above, HD 7570 or Above, R7 Series, R9 Series, RX Series

SCREENSHOTS

Drift 4 PC Game Direct Download Links in Parts Full Version Game Free Download
Drift 4 PC Game Direct Download Links in Parts Full Version Game Free Download

PLAY/TRAILER

DOWNLOAD LINKS

All Download Links are here in a PDF File 


https://clicknupload.org/moj6elmfpfhx

Download PDF File to Get Multiple Download Links for Drift 4 PC Game in Parts.
its Free and 100% Safe.

INSTALLATION INFO

DiRT 4-RELOADED

- Extract

- Burn or mount the .iso

- Run setup.exe and install


- Play





download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...