Skip to main content

Drifting Lands 2017 PC

Drifting Lands 2017 PC



Descri��o: Isso � o que � Drift Lands em ess�ncia: em primeiro lugar, uma a��o-RPG (HacknSlash ou, no entanto, voc� pode chamar isso). Ent�o e s� ent�o um tipo diferente de shootemup, acess�vel a um p�blico mais amplo do que o habitual.


Requisitos M�nimos:

Sistema Operativo: Windows XP ou melhor
Processador: Qualquer coisa para jogos comprados nos �ltimos 2 ou 3 anos
Mem�ria: 2 GB de RAM
Placa gr�fica: Qualquer AMD / ATI ou NVidia com mais de 512Mo de RAM DEDICADA
DirectX: Vers�o 9.0c
Espa�o no disco: Requer 1 GB de espa�o livre
Placa de som: Qualquer coisa que v� al�m do bleep realmente
Notas adicionais: provavelmente n�o funcionar� com placas de v�deo da Intel

Informa��es:

Plataforma: PC
G�nero: A��o | Indie | RPG
Ano de Lan�amento: 2017
Desenvolvedor: Alkemi
Editora: Alkemi
Idiomas: Ingl�s/Multi
M�dia: DVD
Formato: ISO
Crack: Sim
Hospedagem: Torrent
Tamanho: 596 MB


Link Magn�tico
http://dataurbia.com/16Ci

Arquivo Torrent
http://encurta.net/qIMJ
Aviso: Compre o jogo para ajudar os desenvolvedores.

Instala��o:

1. Extraia;
2. Monte a imagem;
3. Instale o jogo;
4. Copie o crack da imagem para a pasta de instala��o do jogo;
5. Pronto, ja pode jogar.


Tags Relacionadas:
Drifting Lands, Drifting Lands PC, Drifting Lands Baixar PC, Drifting Lands Baixar Jogo, Drifting Lands Baixar de Gra�a, Drifting Lands Gr�tis, Drifting Lands PC Download, Drifting Lands Download Gr�tis, Drifting Lands Torrent PC, Drifting Lands Via Torrent, Drifting Lands Baixar Jogo Pelo Torrent, Drifting Lands Crackeado, Baixar Drifting Lands Completo, Baixar Drifting Lands Com Crack, Descarregar Drifting Lands, Jogo Drifting Lands Completo, Download Drifting Lands PC Torrent Full, Download Drifting Lands PC Game Full

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...