Skip to main content

Drivemode Driving interface V5 1 13 APK Premium Latest

Drivemode Driving interface V5 1 13 APK Premium Latest


Drivemode: Driving interface V5.1.13 APK [Premium] [Latest]

Drivemode: Driving interface V5.1.13 APK [Premium] [Latest]

You just need to rely on only broad swipes, taps or your voice to control navigation, change songs, contact friends and respond to messages without looking at the screen because as you get used to it, you�ll notice that you just need to rely on our voice narration, bright colors and large animation using your peripheral vision. Drivemode�s automotive grade interface is so safe that various automakers like Honda are talking to us to build Drivemode car. https://goo.gl/tTWdG8
It offers variety of unique features. Overlay music player on top of navigation. Voice reply to text messages, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp without leaving your favorite app. Change of destination when you receive a message with a street address. Automatic launch and close using Bluetooth paring. Smart prediction and recommendation. �Do not disturb� that ignores all calls and messages but offers auto-reply texting. A lot more.
Drivemode won the grand prize of the Android Application Award, and was featured on TechCrunch, CNET, Lifehacker and many others. It is consistently ranked as a top Android app all over the place.
WHAT�S NEW
Welcome to 5.1.11~ 5.1.13
  • Fixed critical crashes/bugs
    Full list: https://goo.gl/JUvpsg & in the app
    Enjoy your Drive.
  • Jeff and Team Drivemode
    Email me anytime! help@drivemode.com
Features
  • Major navigation apps (Google, Waze, HERE Maps and more)
  • Major music apps (Pandora, Spotify, Google Play Music, Player.fm, Poweramp and more)
  • Major messaging apps (SMS, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp)
  • Major voice search (Google Now�s voice feature) from the App launcher
It is popular among anybody who drives regularly, Zipcar / Getaround users, professional drivers at Uber (UberPartner) / Lyft.
Please note that Drivemode requires more permissions than other gaming or utility apps because it acts as an operating system replacement.
Screenshots
Drivemode: Driving interface V5.1.13 APK [Premium] [Latest]Drivemode: Driving interface V5.1.13 APK [Premium] [Latest]
Download Link
Drivemode: Driving interface V5.1.13 APK (17.3 MB) Mirror

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...