Skip to main content

Drizzlepath Glass Download

Drizzlepath Glass Download


Drizzlepath Glass Game PC
https://gamejalanpintas.blogspot.co.id/
 Suami Anda sudah mati dan Anda ingin mengunjungi makamnya. Ada sebuah rumah terbengkalai disebuah desa, dan dirumah bahwa Anda akan
menemukan mawar merah. Anda tidak ingin pergi ke makam suami Anda dengan tangan kosong.
Dalam Drizzlepath: Kaca ada beberapa jenis objek tersembunyi elemen puzzle serta horor di beberapa bagian dari permainan.
Ini adalah pengalaman atmosfer terutama dengan tema alam dan itu akan membawa Anda ke tempat yang berbeda dikelilingi dengan berbagaisuasana
hati. Dalam perjalanan Anda, protagonis akan memberitahu Anda kenangan dengan suaminya sejak kecil ke waktu setelah ia meninggal.
Tidak ada jalan untuk menunjukkan jalan dan Anda bebas untuk menjelajahi dunia permainan sehingga Anda dapat menemukan berbagai halseperti
beberapa halusinasi yang protagonis melihat atau beberapa lembar kertas catatan yang berisi teks aneh puisi�seperti.
Sebuah sedikit relaksasi, sedikit misteri, sedikit getaran? seluruh pengalaman akan menempatkan Anda dalam suasana hati yang berbed

SCRINSHOT
https://gamejalanpintas.blogspot.co.id/

https://gamejalanpintas.blogspot.co.id/

https://gamejalanpintas.blogspot.co.id/

https://gamejalanpintas.blogspot.co.id/

Link Download
Link uptobox >>>

Link Download
Link google drive >>>

Link Download
Link mega >>>

Link Download
Link uploaded >>>

( MINIMUM )
OS: OS: Windows 7 atau 64�bit yang lebih tinggi
Processor: Processor:IntelCore 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GT 750 Ti 2 GB atau AMD RADEON HD 7850 2 GB
DirectX: Versi 10
Storage: 8 GB ruang yang tersedia

Sound Card: DirectX Sound Card kompatibel dengan driver terbaru

CARA INSTAL
1.Buka kemasan
2.Mount / membakar image
3.Install

4.konten Copy darifolder Crack dan mengganti permainan dir file
5.Mainkan Game nya......

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...