Skip to main content

Drunk On Love By Rihanna

Drunk On Love By Rihanna


I feel like Im a hopeless romantic
I cant help falling in love
I fiend for love
I want it, I crave it
I just cant get enough

Take me away

I wear my heart on my sleeve
Always let love take the lead
I may be a little naive, yeah

You know Im drunk on love

Drunk on love
Nothing can sober me up
Its all that I need, yeah

Ive been let down

But never been tainted
So I stay thirsty for more
No I wont hold back
No drop is wasted
Ill let love run its course

Take me away

I wear my heart on my sleeve
Always let love take the lead
I may be a little naive, yeah

You know Im drunk on love

Drunk on love
Nothing can sober me up

You know Im drunk on love

Drunk on love
Nothing can sober me up
Its all that I need

Im so intoxicated

I love the way you taste
On my lips, when we kiss
You got me so addicted
So much I cant resist
Falling into your arms

Take me away

I wear my heart on my sleeve
Always let love take the lead
I may be a little naive, yeah

You know Im drunk on love

Drunk on love
Nothing can sober me up

You know Im drunk on love

Drunk on love
Nothing can sober me up

Its all that I need

Its all that I need
Its all that I need