Skip to main content

Duke Nukem Forever Complete PLAZA

Duke Nukem Forever Complete PLAZA


Duke Nukem Forever Complete-PLAZA

PLAZA � SINGLE ISO LINK � TORRENT

The King arrives with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons, giant explosions and pure unadulterated fun!

INFO / DOWNLOAD

ABOUT THE GAME :

Cocked, loaded and ready for action, Duke delivers epic ass-kicking, massive weapons, giant explosions and pure unadulterated fun!
Put on your shades and step into the boots of Duke Nukem. The alien hordes are invading and only Duke can save the world. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses can�t stop this epic hero from accomplishing his goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it.
The King arrives with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons, non-stop action, and unprecedented levels of interactivity. With hours and hours of action, and a range of bodacious multiplayer modes, rest assured knowing the fun goes on and on.

Notes: As the DLC and further updates were never released for this
game, we decided to tag the release as �Complete� that includes the
following downloadable content:

> Pre-Order bonus
> Hail to the Icons Parody Pack
> The Doctor Who Cloned Me

Title: Duke Nukem Forever
Genre: Action
Developer: Gearbox Software
Publisher: 2K Games
Release Date: 10 Jun, 2011

Release Name : Duke Nukem Forever Complete-PLAZA
Size : 5.0 GB

____________________

GOOGLE DRIVE

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

MEGA

Uploading...

SINGLE ISO LINK

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

UPLOAD.MN

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

DOWNACE

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

NITROFLARE

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

UPLOADED

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

UPTOBOX

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

USERSCLOUD

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

1FICHIER

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

MIRRORACE

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

MULTIUP MIRRORS

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.iso

___________________________

TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.torrent

SECOND TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Duke.Nukem.Forever.Complete-PLAZA.torrent

Enjoy

Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!

http://ift.tt/2rzeoSW

SYSTEM REQUIREMENT


Minimum:
  • OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.0 Ghz
  • Memory: 1 Gb
  • Hard Disk Space: 10 Gb free
  • Video Memory: 256 MB
  • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
  • OTHER REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTS: Initial installations required (included with the game) are Microsoft DirectX, Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (ATL), Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, and AMD Dual Core Optimizer. (AMD optimizer required only for specific AMD processors to run the game correctly, but installs for all of them.)
  • OTHER REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTS: Does not support Windows XP 64

    Recommended:

    • OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.6 Ghz
    • Memory: 2GB
    • Hard Disk Space: 10 Gb free
    • Video Memory: 512 MB
    • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS / ATI Radeon HD 3850
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • OTHER REQUIREMENTS & SUPPORTS: Initial installations required (included with the game) are Microsoft DirectX, Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (ATL), Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, and AMD Dual Core Optimizer. (AMD optimizer required only for specific AMD processors to run the game correctly, but installs for all of them.)

    SCREENSHOTS

    TRAILER / GAMEPLAY

    NFO

    Duke Nukem Forever Complete-PLAZA
    1. Extract release
    2. Mount ISO
    3. Install the game
    4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
    5. Play!





    The post Duke Nukem Forever Complete-PLAZA appeared first on SKIDROW-GAMES.



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...