Skip to main content

DUNGEON HUNTER 5 V2 5 0L MOD APK UNLIMITED ALL

DUNGEON HUNTER 5 V2 5 0L MOD APK UNLIMITED ALL


DUNGEON HUNTER 5 V2.5.0L MOD APK [UNLIMITED ALL] Is Here

DUNGEON HUNTER 5 V2.5.0L MOD APK [UNLIMITED ALL]

With the world enveloped by darkness, justice demands a high price. So join forces with millions of Bounty Hunters online for the most intense hack-and-slash adventure yet!
What�s New ?
Are you ready to conquer the Frozen Bastion?
  • Enter the new Stronghold Workshop and discover the Stronghold Stones!
  • Use them to evolve your Stronghold and improve its attributes!
  • Discover overhauled trap rooms and benefit from a complete redesign which allows better synergy with Minions for an even more strategic Stronghold design!
  • Enjoy faster and more fun gameplay!
  • Reap fresh new content with dozens of new pieces of gear and 3 new missions as part of our ever-expanding storyline!
Features
AN EPIC SOLO CAMPAIGN
  • Hunt down monsters and villains through all 69 missions of this expansive story.
  • Discover a variety of environments, from the shattered realm of Valenthia to the cold and barbarous Valen Outpost.
FIGHT WITH FRIENDS
  • Rally up to 3 other players to fight side-by-side in co-op mode.
  • Hire friends as Allies to help you along your journey of vengeance.
UNLOCK LEGENDARY POWERS
  • Wield over 900 pieces of armour and weaponry.
  • Unleash hundreds of devastating spells and skills.
  • Master the Elements by strategically equipping the best spells and gear for each mission.
BUILD, DEFEND & RAID
  • Protect your loot with over 60 Trap Rooms and 230 different Minions.
  • Craft more powerful defenders by collecting Minion Shards in co-op mode.
  • Upgrade your Trap Rooms and DARE your rivals to try and break through.
ALWAYS A NEW CHALLENGE
  • Take on Daily and Weekly Events for more fun and huge rewards.
  • How far can you go in the Trial of Elements?
  • Climb the Leaderboard to earn mighty rewards in the Wanted Challenges.
  • Unlock unique rewards in special seasonal events.
Mod Features
  • Rapid Attack
  • Anti-Ban
Video
Screenshots
DUNGEON HUNTER 5 V2.5.0L MOD APK [UNLIMITED ALL] Is HereDUNGEON HUNTER 5 V2.5.0L MOD APK [UNLIMITED ALL] Is Here
Download Link
Dungeon Hunter 5 V2.5.0l MOD APK (18.5 MB) | Mirror

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...