Skip to main content

Dust Hard Attack 1972 HARD ROCK United States Estados Unidos

Dust Hard Attack 1972 HARD ROCK United States Estados Unidos




Assim como CAPTAIN BEYOND, WARHORSE, ANDROMEDA e muitas outras bandas hard maravilhosas da virada dos anos 60 para os 70, o DUST tamb�m teve uma carreira mete�rica, lan�ando apenas dois discos, muito pouco para uma banda brilhante e cheia de id�ias legais para desenvolver.

Um ponto muito interessante nesse seu segundo registro "Hard Attack" lan�ado em 1972 � que o Dust n�o tinha uma preocupa��o excessiva em fazer um som pesado, pelo contr�rio: "So Many Times" tem at� uma dobradinha muito bacana de guitarra e viol�o, sem comprometer o resultado final para quem gosta de peso. Somado a isso, temos a voz de Richie Wise, dono de um timbre muito bonito (ou�a a bel�ssima "Thusly Spoken", por exemplo), o baix�o quadrado de Kenny Aaronson e a batera certeira de um tal Marc Bell, que achou melhor mudar o nome alguns anos depois para Marky Ramone, depois que juntou-se aos Ramones.

Imagine Oswaldo Montenegro cantando em uma puta banda de Hard... "Learning To Die" � mais ou menos isso. Sem perder o pique, vem "All In All" com um baix�o palhetado, a batera virando todas e Richie Wise cantando muito. "Suicide" � para bater cabe�a, com os caras mais uma vez cheios de raiva para canalizar atrav�s de sua m�sica.

Esse � um grande disco de Rockn Roll com algumas baladas suaves de alt�ssima qualidade e demonstrando todo o potencial que essa banda ainda tinha para cuspir fogo nos anos de ouro do Rock.



Tracks:
01. Pull Away - So Many Times
02. Wall In The Soft Rain
03. Thusly Spoken
04. Learning To Die
05. All In All
06. I Been Thinkin
07. Ivory
08. How Many Horses
09. Suicide
10. Dust The End

Musicians:
- Richie Wise - Electric and acoustic guitars, vocals
- Marc Bell - Drums
- Kenny Aaronson - Bass, steel, dobro and bottleneck guitars

FLAC (TRACKS)
MP3 (320 KBPS)


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...