Skip to main content

DxO Optics Pro 11 4 Build 11979 Elite Patch Full Version Latest

DxO Optics Pro 11 4 Build 11979 Elite Patch Full Version Latest


DxO Optics Pro 11.4 Build 11979 Elite Patch Full Version [Latest]

DxO Optics Pro 11.4 Build 11979 Elite Patch Full Version [Latest]

DxO Optics Pro is an image quality enhancement software with a demosaicing system to better deal with RAW data. Discover the exceptional performance of DxO Optics Pro. Whether in automatic or manual mode, numerous intelligent tools can help you perfect your images. Thanks to ultra-precise analysis of each camera-lens combination, DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects the optical flaws in your images with an incomparable level of quality. White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brillant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
Features
  • DxO PRIME 2016: The industry-leading denoising is now even faster and more powerful
  • Smart Lighting�s Spot Weighted mode: Uses face detection to intelligently apply an intelligent tone map to the entire image
  • Red-eye: Automated detection and correction of red eyes
  • Auto Microcontrast: Automatically enhances fine details in your images, but smart enough to leave faces and high ISO images intact
  • Improved Selective Tone: Better preservation of midtones for a more natural look
  • Full-screen display mode: Browse your images in an immersive, distraction-free environment
  • Rating and filtering shortcuts: Easily cull through photos using new keyboard shortcuts
  • Slider reactivity: Up to twice as fast, providing a frictionless user experience
  • Technical specifications: DxO OpticsPro is available in English, French, German, and Japanese
Video

Screenshots
DxO Optics Pro 11.4 Build 11979 Elite Patch Full Version [Latest]
System Requirements
  • Intel Core� 2 Duo, AMD Athlon� 64 X2 or higher
  • 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
  • 2 GB of available disk space (6 GB recommended)
  • Microsoft� Windows� 7 (64 bits), Microsoft� Windows� 8 (64 bits), Microsoft� Windows� 8.1 (64 bits)
  • DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
  • NVIDIA GeForce 460 graphics card (or higher), ATI Radeon HD 58xx (or higher) to handle OpenCL acceleration
  • Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 (to install if not already present)
Download Link
DxO Optics Pro 11.4 Build 11979 Elite Full Version Rar (443.6 MB) | Mirror

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...