Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
Repack Features
Based on Dying.Light.The.Following.Enhanced.Edition.MULTi9-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-dying.light.the.following.enhanced.edition.iso (28,009,496,576 bytes)
All updates up to v1.12.2 installed, missing localization files added, all DLCs included (thanks to members of cs.rin.ru community!)
Additional cracks (3DM, ALI213 & SEE) available in NoDVD folder after installation
100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
Ability to download & install 720p or 1080p movies only or both
Ability to download & install language packs separately in any combination
Ability to install DevTools for those, who wants to mod the game
Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 33.4 to 10.6~17.1 GB, depending on selected components)
Installation takes 25-45 minutes (depending on your system & selected languages)
Use �Language Selector.exe� in game root to change the game language
At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
HDD space after installation: up to 34 GB (with all language packs, devtools and videos)
Game Description
Dying Light: The Following � Enhanced Edition takes parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand-new Legend system, improved visuals, major gameplay enhancements, and more. This package comes with all the available bonus content, including Be the Zombie, Cuisine & Cargo, Ultimate Survivor Bundle, and The Bozak Horde. Last but not least, travel beyond the walls of Harran to discover a vast, dangerous new region in Dying Light: The Following � a massive story-based expansion that brings mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable and drivable dirt buggies.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival game set in a vast open world. Roam a city devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help defeat the hordes of flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, beware the Infected as they grow in strength and even more lethal nocturnal predators leave their nests to feed on their prey.
Included DLCs:
Alienware Outfit
Be the Zombie
Buzz Killer Weapon Pack
CD-Action Anniversary Pack
Crash Test Skin Pack
Cuisine & Cargo
Custom Maps
Custom Maps 2
Gun Psycho Bundle
Harran Ranger Bundle
Night Club Weapon Pack
Ninja Outfit
Nvidia Outfit
Outfit and Livery 1
Punk Queen Weapon Pack
Razer Nabu Outfit
Razer Outfit
Special Agent Outfit
Techland Outfit
The Bozak Horde (Dying Light: The Bozak Horde)
The Constable Weapon Pack
The Following (Dying Light: The Following)
The Lacerator Weapon Pack
Ultimate Survivor Bundle
Urban Explorer Outfit
Volatile Hunter Bundle
Wrench Kiss Weapon Pack
Selective Download
You can skip downloading of language files and videos you don�t need. Here is the list of selective files:
setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-1080p.bin (at least ONE of the videopacks should be downloaded)
setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-720p.bin
setup-fitgirl-selective-eng-rus-dut.bin (includes English, Russian and Dutch support)
setup-fitgirl-selective-brazilian.bin
setup-fitgirl-selective-french.bin
setup-fitgirl-selective-german.bin
setup-fitgirl-selective-italian.bin
setup-fitgirl-selective-polish.bin
setup-fitgirl-selective-spanish.bin
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish voiceovers � skip all �optional/selective� files, but download setup-fitgirl-selective-spanish.bin & all main files (01-06).
And if you don�t need 720p movies � download setup-fitgirl-selective-videos-1080p.bin only
Backwards Compatibility
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with any of my previous DL repacks.
DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...
DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release. Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...
DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...