Skip to main content

Dying Light Free Cheat Trainer 30

Dying Light Free Cheat Trainer 30




About This Game



Dying Light Free Cheat download
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.

Dying Light Free Cheat | Trainer + 30 |


HOME Key - Trainer Activation HotKey!

F1 - Infinite Health
F2 - Infinite Stamina
F3 - Unbreakable Weapons
F4 - Ammo/No Reload
F5 - Infinite Items
F6 - Infinite Throwables
F7 - Infinite Lockpicks
F8 - Add Cash/Money
F9 - Mega Survivor Rank Xp
F10 - Mega Agility Xp
F11 - Mega Power XP
Numpad 0 - Unlock All Weapons/Items

- Press this key right before you enter the Shop to buy a new weapon etc..
- You can now buy everything.

Numpad 1 - Toggle Day And Night *
- Toggle between night and day time

Numpad 2 - Freeze Challenge Timers

Numpad 3 - Set Custom Level Input

Set Custom Level Input * "Yellow Input Boxes"

- Input your custom level value into each coresponding level in line of order for which you need to change.

Note: you may set any input box to 0 for it to avoid any changes to the levels you want to keep.

CTRL + O - Instant Grapple Hook Cooldown

CTRL + P - Super Grapple Hook
CTRL + V - Bigger Backpack Size
CTRL + B - Infinite Battery Duration
CTRL + K - Mega Player

End key - One Hit Kill
Delete key - Stealth/Invisible *

- Make sure to first kill atleast 1 zombie and select to "use Camouflage" option 1 time atleast before you use this option.

- Next - You can now toggle the option on and off as you like and you are now invisible to any zombie
Page Up - Speed Up

Page Down - Bullet Time/Slowmotion

Number 6 - Super Speed

Number 7 - Super Jump *

- Enable this before you use the Waypoint Teleporter!

Teleporter:

Number 8 - Store Location

Number 9 - Teleport

Number 0 - Undo Teleportation

Waypoint Teleporter:

Insert Key - Do Waypoint Teleportation *

- Enable the super jump option before you use the Waypoint Teleporter!

* "Red Input Box" Option - Use this to set your own desired Hight Compensation for the Waypoint Teleporter If you like.

or use the super jump option and set any hight you want.

TRAINER Dying Light Free Cheat | Trainer + 30 | SCREENSHOT


dying light cheat free no survey




P
How to use Dying Light Trainer:
1. Download Dying Light Trainer 
2. First start game world first then open the trainer
3. Press any button correlated with your desire cheat.


Share your Dying Light Trainer with anyone!

  Dying Light Free Cheat Download Link :
Updated and Working as of : 
TODAY


Download Dying Light Trainer via ZippyShare:
Elite: Dangerous trainer
Dying Light Trainer Download Link :

Elite: Dangerous steam key

How to Download ?
1. Click the "Download" button.
2. There is a window with a few surveys.
3. Choose one offer and simply fill it out. Most of the surveys last about one - two minutes.
4, You have to give real data, otherwise you wont be able to download the file.
5. After you have filed one survey, download will start immediately.
Do you like our Dying Light Trainer ? If yes , feel free to place a comment here or on our Facebook Fan page!
If you have got questions or problems please feel free to contact us. 

Does the  Dying Light Hack work?

5773 Votes for YES / 11 Votes for No



download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...