Skip to main content

Dying Light Trainer 19 1 12 2 MrAntiFun Carro Saúde infinita TRUQUES

Dying Light Trainer 19 1 12 2 MrAntiFun Carro Saúde infinita TRUQUES


Dying Light Trainer (+19) 
Tag: Trainer , Menu Cheat Mode, Cheats, Truques, Trapa�as
Trainer Download
Plataforma: PC
Status: 100%
Tipo De Arquivo: Exe
Download Formato: Winrar / Zip
Tamanho: 4 Mb
Vers�o: Trainer (+19) [1.12.2] {MrAntiFun}
Trainer quantidade: 1
1- Extrair arquivo
2- Senha: savegame-pc.blogspot.com.br


Download Winrar ou Zip
Talvez seja preciso Pausar anti v�rus antes de usar o trainer

Op��es:
F1 - Sa�de Infinito
F2 - Resist�ncia infinita
F3 - Durabilidade infinita
F4 - Itens infinitos
F5 - dinheiro infinito
F6 - Infinite Throwables
F7 - Mega Experi�ncia
F8 - matan�a r�pida
F9 - Infinite Pick Locks
F10 - Ammo Infinito / N�o Recarregar
F11 - Matar todos Zombies
F12 - Unbreakable Lock Pick
Numpad 1 - N�o detectado por zombis noturnos
Numpad 2 - Carro Sa�de infinita
Numpad 3 - Combust�vel infinito
Numpad 4 - Super Speed
Numpad 5 - edi��o de tempo de dia ativo
Numpad 6 - Set To Morning
Numpad 7 - Set To Night
Aviso pr�vio:
Vai em Options, Online e configure o VAC Secure off para evitar que o VAC seja banido caso jogue online.
Voc� deve fazer backup do seu jogo salvar.
Voc� deve abrir o seu invent�rio uma vez que os itens truque para funcionar.
Voc� deve abrir seu invent�rio uma vez por dinheiro, trapacear para o trabalho.
Mega Exp cheat inclui todos os 3 Exp Systems no jogo.
Mate todos os zumbis matar�o qualquer zumbi at� 50 p�s de voc�.
Voc� deve ter 2 unidades de um item para que os itens truque para funcionar.
Comece o jogo primeiro, ent�o o treinador.

Options:
F1 - Infinite Health
F2 - Infinite Stamina
F3 - Infinite Durability
F4 - Infinite Items
F5 - Infinite Money
F6 - Infinite Throwables
F7 - Mega Experience
F8 - Fast kill
F9 - Infinite Pick Locks
F10 - Infinite Ammo / No Reload
F11 - Kill All Zombies
F12 - Unbreakable Lock Pick
Numpad 1 - Undetected By Night Zombies
Numpad 2 - Infinite Health Car
Numpad 3 - Infinite Fuel
Numpad 4 - Super Speed
Numpad 5 - Active Day Time Editing
Numpad 6 - Set To Morning
Numpad 7 - Set To Night
Notice:
Go Options, Online and set VAC Secure off to prevent VAC banned
You should back up your game save.
You must open your inventory once for the items cheat to work.
You must open your inventory once for money cheat to work.
Mega Exp cheat includes all 3 Exp Systems in the game.
Kill all zombies will kill any zombie up to 50 feet from you.
You must have 2 units of an item for the items cheat to work .
Start game first then the trainer.

Dicas ! come�ar o jogo primeiro de alguns passos, depois aperte Atl+Tab para minimizar o jogo e Execute o trainer no modo de administrador mesmo que voc� possa estar conectado como administrador. Para executar o Trainer como administrador, clique com o bot�o direito do mouse no arquivo do instrutor e selecione "executar este programa como administrador". volte ao jogo e detone, use as trapa�ar que quiser apertando a tecla correspondente que esta na imagem do Trainer.. 

Ainda com Problemas de usar os truques?
caso n�o funcione assim do modo pratico ent�o? ent�o tente uma das op��es...
1-Verifique se tem alguma informa��o extra no trainer ( info )
2-Pausar anti v�rus.
3-Execute como administrador.
3-Come�ar o jogo primeiro e depois abrir o trainer e ativar truques.
4-Copiar o Trainer para a raiz do jogo instalado.
5-Este Trainer Nada deu certo? ent�o procure outra vers�o de Trainer!!
6-Alguns Trainers pode funcionar em vers�o original e n�o na pirata, tem que testar
6-Espero ter esclarecido alguma duvida
Arquivo corrompido ou link off , nos avise por favor!



  • Download

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...