Skip to main content

EA Forward Test 2

EA Forward Test 2


pak ary,

terimakasih atas reviewnya untuk kedua EA komersial scalping tsb, keduanya alhamdulillah sudah sering dengar juga di forum,dan memang lumayan bagus menurut beberapa pemakai, soalnya banyak yg masih mencari juga di forum2.

cuma megadroid sudah tidak terlalu fantastis profitnya jadi agak berkurang pemakainya. saya sertakan juga Fap Turbo yang sampai saat ini masih dipakai secara live oleh banyak orang diattacment untuk dianalisa oleh pak ary.

btw apakah pak ary sendiri punya EA pribadi untuk scalping? boleh tau pak kalau memang ada?

oh ya berikut saya sertakan juga beberapa EA scalping yg saya temukan secara gratis di internet.

- forex auto scalper ,

- Fxtrading robot,

- dan terakhir itu dari pembuat EA scalping EU pak (DG master profit),silahkan dites juga ,hasil BT sementara bagusnya di pair GU TF H1. modal minimal 3000 dengan lot 0,1 atau 300 dengan lot 0,01. hasilnya DD cukup rendah dibawah 10% ,hasilnya lumayan bagus 1 bulan bisa menghasilkan 2 kali lipat DDnya

saya belum coba yg lainnya,mungkin bisa diberi pendapat apa plus minusnya dari ketiga robot scalping yg lain..


salam
hadi




Pak Hadi,

Terima kasih atas kiriman EA-EA tersebut.

Berikut dibawah ini pantauan via myfxbook atas keempat EA yang dikirimkan, hanya saja untuk DG Master Profit disamping GU juga ditambahkan EU. Hal ini dikarenakan EU cenderung lebih "jinak" daripada GU, siapa tahu hasilnya akan lebih baik.











Saya sendiri tidak menggunakan full EA untuk trading. Entry dilakukan manual, hanya exit terkadang digunakan EA apabila saya tidak dapat berada di depan monitor dikarenakan kesibukan pekerjaan.

Hal ini dilakukan dikarenakan saya belum dapat sepenuhnya mempercayai EA dalam melakukan entry yang benar, bagaimanapun juga kemampuan analisa manusia cenderung lebih baik daripada EA.

Akan tetapi saat ini saya juga sedang membangun trend trading EA buatan sendiri, semoga saja dapat segera selesai dan dapat ditampilkan di blog ini. Saya sendiri lebih menyukai membangun dan menggunakan trend trading EA dikarenakan lebih konservatif dimana memiliki risk reward ratio yang lebih baik daripada scalping.

EA Scalping cenderung memiliki risk reward ratio yang buruk dimana SL selalu lebih besar daripada TP dan juga cenderung melakukan banyak entry sebagai upaya memaksimalkan profit. Akan tetapi, begitu terjadi salah entry maka dapat mengakibatkan drawdown yang cukup besar, bahkan dapat menyebabkan margin called sebagaimana terjadi pada EA Scalping GBPUSD minggu lalu.

Kita pantau bersama bagaimana hasilnya EA tersebut diatas selama seminggu melakukan trading dan baru dilakukan analisa pada minggu depan.

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...