Skip to main content

Eador Imperium Download Free Full PC Game Torrent

Eador Imperium Download Free Full PC Game Torrent


Eador. Imperium Download Free - Full PC Game (Torrent)

Eador. Imperium Download Free Full Version PC Game Torrent Without Surveys, Re-directions, Ads And No Waiting Time To Download.


Overview Of Eador. Imperium PC Game

Genre : Indie, Strategy
Platform : PC
Language : English, Multi 2
Cracked By CODEX
Release Date: 2 June, 2016
Developer: Snowbird Games
Publisher: Snowbird Games
Languages : English, Russian

About Eador. Imperium PC Game

Eador. Imperium is a standalone expansion for Eador series, known for its unique blend of grand strategy, turn-based tactics and RPG elements. Launching now in Early Access, Eador. Imperium features new heroes, new units and new gameplay mechanics for the series with more to come soon. 

At the moment players can try out 4 new heroes and 15 new units. For this purpose we prepared 4 special shard scenarios starring each of the new heroes, with proper grounds to test new units as well. New heroes are not yet available in �Shard battles�, but this is coming very soon.

In Eador. Imperium PC Game You Will Find These Features

  • 15 new units
  • New winter Shard World
  • New tactical map

Eador. Imperium PC Game System Requirements

Minimum System Requirements

OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Processor: INTEL 2.0 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
Video Memory: 512 MB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 or ATI Radeon 9200
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4 GB free

Recommended System Requirements

OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Processor: INTEL Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video Memory: 1 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4 GB free

Eador. Imperium Download Free

Click The Below Button To Start Eador. Imperium Download PC Game Free. Eador. Imperium Download Torrent For Windows In Single Direct Link. Eador. Imperium Download Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download Via Torrent Without Rubbish Surveys And Start Playing It. We Have Provided Direct Torrent Link Of The Game Eador. Imperium.


TAGS: Eador. Imperium Download, Eador. Imperium Download Free, Eador. Imperium Download Free, Eador. Imperium Download Free PC Game, Eador. Imperium Download Free PC Game Torrent, Eador. Imperium Download Free Full Version PC Game, Eador. Imperium Download Free - Full Version PC Game (Torrent)

Eador. Imperium PC Game Screen Shots












download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...