Skip to main content

Early Supporter Offers from December 2nd for Taranis Repulsar Tanks and Drones!

Early Supporter Offers from December 2nd for Taranis Repulsar Tanks and Drones!





Aint she just the most lovely thing you ever did see!

Wednesday 2nd December 2015 will see the start of the pre-orders otherwise known as the the Early Supporter Offers (ESOs) on the final of the four modes of propulsion Taranis Main Battle Tanks in 15mm scale; the Repulsar (Anti-Gravity) variants. Designed by industry legend Bob Naismith there will be five variants of the IAF103 Taranis Replusar MBT as there have been with the tracked, wheeled and lifter (hover) Taranis that are already released. 


Alongside the most space opera of the Taranis Tanks and also sculpted by Bob Naismith will be the IAF082 Taranis Repulsar Drones five different anti-gravity robots. The Early Supporter Offers will run for nine days with all orders containing one or more Taranis Repulsar Tanks being shipped out worldwide on Monday 11th December 2015 in time for Christmas.



Taranis Repulsar Tank with Energy Turret next to Repulsar Drones

Full details will be given at the time but the Early Supporter Offers will be upon the following codes:


IAF103A Taranis Repulsar MBT Cannon Turret
IAF103B Taranis Repulsar MBT Command Turret
IAF103C Taranis Repulsar MBT Energy Turret
IAF103D Taranis Repulsar MBT Siege Turret
IAF103E Taranis Repulsar APC
IAF082 Taranis Repulsar Drones (5)



The offers will be the same as before with 5% off a single Taranis or 10% off three of the same Taranis or a super 15% off a set of five one of each Taranis. Every Taranis pre-ordered will come with a FREE pack of five different Repulsar Drones so that is one pack with one tank, three packs with three tanks and five packs with five tanks. On top of this you will get the IMP28 Missiletoe Claus free monthly miniature worth 0.60GBP in your order automatically and you will get Reward Points on your account for your orders which can be used for future discounts and free items too. The release price of all variants of IAF103 (each of them made of several parts and over 100mm long) will be 20.00GBP and the release price of the pack of five IAF082 drones will be 5.00GBP so you can save greatly by picking up an deal or two for yourself. Designed, Manufactured and Shipped all from the UK. These offers will be on ourEarly Supporter Page. 



Scale Comparison of Taranis with IAF080 Adder SuperBlue....

There will be articles to follow in the coming week which will give you more information. These will be one per day on these subjects:


IAF103 Taranis Repulsar Main Battle Tank variants and parts.
Information Burst : The Taranis Model 32 Repulsar Main Battle Tank IAF103.
IAF082 Taranis Repulsar Drones will be free in Taranis ESOs!
IAF103 Taranis Repulsar Tanks Comparison and Scale Photos.




The full set of Taranis Repulsar Drones - five types.

I want to thank everyone from across the world who took us up on Taranis Tracked Tanks, Taranis Wheeled Tanks, Taranis Lifter Tanks and Taranis Running Drones all HERE. This December will see the last of the four propulsion types released and the completion of the whole initial range of twenty different Taranis into The Ion Age before we move on into the New Year.


Thanks for Reading.


GBS

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...