Skip to main content

Easy2Boot USB 1 90c Final Cracked Portable LATEST

Easy2Boot USB 1 90c Final Cracked Portable LATEST


Easy2Boot USB 1.90c Final Cracked Portable [LATEST]

Easy2Boot USB 1.90c Final Cracked Portable [LATEST]

Easy2Boot USB � a new All-in-One MultiBoot USB solution!Easy2Boot can do all of these things � NEW! EasyBoot now supports UEFI multibooting (linux and Windows). + No USB �Helper� Flash drive required for Windows installs.
Also Read : WintoUSB Enterprise
Features:
  • No other USB MultiBoot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
  • No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
  • Boot almost ANY linux �LiveCD� ISO � just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don�t have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro � Easy2Boot is generic.
  • Install Windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDESATAAHCIRAIDSCSI system � no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
  • Install from any number of different Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 install ISOs
  • Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence � you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence � YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
  • User configurable and fully documented � you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colours, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF
  • non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, etc. etc.
  • You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and with a few limitations an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
  • Because Easy-2Boot is not a �utility�, you can prepare an Easy-2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any ISOs you like at any time in the future.
  • Variety of example �skins� included.
Screenshots
Easy2Boot USB 1.90c Final Cracked Portable [LATEST]
Download Link
Easy2Boot USB 1.90c Final Cracked Portable (17.5 MB) | Mirror | Mirror

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...