Skip to main content

Eat it Eat it Raw!

Eat it Eat it Raw!






After more than half a century as a vegetarian, I�m trying something new. My daughter is a life-long vegetarian & several years back she went vegan. She�s always giving me the business about it. We used to dine at a raw joint called The Green Boheme (they recently moved to Roseville & we haven�t made it to their new location). They always challenged everyone to go raw for a month. Well, I decided I�d one up Lao & go raw.



Now, I�m a Taurus & as bull-headed as they come, so sticking to something I start is no big deal. But man oh man�all I do now-a-days is dream about food, whether I�m awake or sleeping. Now it�s started creeping into my musick. See what you think of RAW!!!

Portion Control � Dining on the Fresh C10 cassette & flexi-disc,
In Phase Records POR CON 004, 1981.
all decryption codes in comments

Cassette
Side A �
Better Place
Wippy Dippy Dappy Do!

Side B �
Untitled
Sweet Julia (new version)

Flexi Disc
Side 1 �
Across the Fence

Side 2 �
All of My Time
 
Minimal Man - Hunger is All She has Ever Known, Play it Again Sam Records BIAS71LP, 1988.

Side 1 �
Interviews
Say
A Little Surrender
Christine Says
Run, Devil, Run

Side 2 �
I Want You to Know
Safari
Dead Tired
I Heard


Bruce Gilbert � Music for Fruit, Mute STUMM77, 1991.

Side A �
Music for Fruit (edited)

Side B �
Push
You Might be Called


Sun City Girls �Kaliflower, Abduction ABDT001, 1994.

Side One �
X + Y = Fuck You
Dead Chick in the River
& So the Dead Tongue Sang
Cigar Shaped the Moonlight
Archaeoptryx in the Slammer

Side Two �
The Venerable Uncle Tompa
I Knew a Jew Named Frankenstein


Tommy Guerrero � Soul Food Taqueria, Mo Wax MWR158CD, 2003.

Tracklist �
(intro) �lectric Chile Goat
Abierto
Organism
Thank You (MK)
Tatanka
(interlude) Train of Thought
It Gets Heavy (featuring Gresham Taylor)
Thin Brown Layer
(interlude) So Many Years Ago / Terra Unfirma
Getting it Together (featuring Lyrics Born)
Another Brother Gone
Broken Blood
(interlude) & the Day Goes By
Lost Unfound
The Color of Life
Falling Awake


Grand National � A Drink & a Quick Decision, Recall 128, 2007.

Tracklist �
Reason to Hide In
Weird Ideas at Work
Animal Sounds
By the Time I get Home There Won�t be Much of a Place for Me
Cut by the Brakes
Tongue
Going to Switch the Lights On
New Space to Throw
Joker & clown
Close Approximation
Pack All the Things You Need
Part of a Corner

Pleasant dining,
N�







download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...