Skip to main content

Eating my Biggest Quantum Frog!

Eating my Biggest Quantum Frog!


I have not blogged for a long time now as I made some extreme changes in my life. I had to in order to fulfil a goal and dream I have had for 8 years now. I got sick of listening to myself talk about doing it. This was my biggest frog (from Brian Tracys book Eat That Frog) and it had huge challenges that I had never been able to get past, until now. I had been trying to get my documentary series "By Her Roots" sold to television and then raise the financing through co-productions. This is a very long and arduous process and now with the immursion of HD tv the cost of shooting it more than doubled. Then I came up with an idea of how to finance it and get it on the web instead and in one day I removed the biggest obstacles and had no more resistance and no more excuses.

I have never been one to give up but I had taken longer than necessary to achieve my goals as I struggled with past inhibiting patterns that kept me from pursuing my goals like an arrow over a wall. This past year tho thanks to the support of my Elder the Venerable PaRisHa and the On Eagles Wings internet radio team, I have been studying exactly what I needed to in order to make a quantum jump into the reality that has always been waiting for me.

You may have read my other blogs here about the internal successes I have had because of my new understanding of quantum physics and how it explains how we shape our world. It just keeps unfolding as I awaken more and more to the individual power of each and everyone of us and apply it in my own experience.

I know now that nothing is created without first the resistance to the new reality, all our patterns and programs, fears and doubts, and the ever looming uncertainty principle of how to make it happen. And then there is this monumental moment when a decision is finally and steadfastly made, and like a shoot bursting through the surface of the earth a new life begins to shine and grow in the light of its new world.

I have been making more and more of these decisions, and this one to move myself to Nova Scotia for one month and make my dream a reality or give it up forever I deployed so fast it wasnt until I was on the road that I realized I had actually done it. I still didnt quite have it all organized but this beautiful house came to me the day before I left and my friend Liz Harris, my accountant, real estate agent and financial backer split the rental and provided gas money to get me here all the day before I left Toronto. So I dug in and started working the first day and have averaged around 10 hours a day for 17 days now. I truly wish I had a crew as I have done every aspect of this video myself which means it doesnt have the quality it would if I had more financing to hire professionals but you have to start somewhere.

So I will have the first "webisode" finished and uploaded to my Youtube channel today hopefully, just waiting for the web ad my son Jonn Ryane created for Liz and its done. So now I can breathe and start on the other webisodes which will be a lot easier than the first one which is about the part of my childhood that inspired me to journey back in time through my own DNA.

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...