Skip to main content

Electric Wizard Discografia

Electric Wizard Discografia


Electric Wizard � uma banda de stoner rock e doom metal de Dorset, Inglaterra, formada em 1993 ap�s o termino das bandas Eternal/Thy Grief Eternal e Our Haunted Kingdom (mais tarde renomeada para Orange Goblin). A banda come�ou como Doom Metal puro, mas depois foi absorvendo influ�ncias psicod�licas, se aproximando do estilo conhecido como Stoner Rock. A banda j� lan�ou v�rios �lbuns pela gravadora Rise Above, que pertence a Lee Dorrian (ex-Napalm Death/Cathedral). Suas letras s�o focadas em o ocultismo, feiti�aria, H.P. Lovecraft, filmes de terror e maconha. 

Integrantes.

Atuais. 

Jus Oborn (Vocal Principal, Guitarras, desde 1993)
Liz Buckingham (Guitarras, desde 2003)
Clayton Burgess (Baixo, desde 2014)
Simon Poole (Bateria, Percuss�o 2012, desde 2014)
 

Ex-Integrantes. 

Mark Greening (Bateria, Percuss�o, 1993-2003, 2012-2014)
Tim Bagshaw (Baixo, 1993-2003)
Rob Al-Issa (Baixo, 2003-2008)
Justin Greaves (Bateria, Percuss�o, 2003-2006)
Shaun Rutter (Bateria, Percuss�o, 2006-2012)
Tas Danazoglou (Baixo, 2008-2012)
Glenn Charman (Baixo, 2012-2014)
 

Senha dos Arquivos: muro

Password Files: muro

Saiba Como Baixar.

Bitrate: 192Kbps.

�lbuns.

Electric Wizard (1995)
 
01. Stone Magnet (4:56)
02. Mourning Prayer (5:08)
03. Mountains Of Mars (3:48)
04. Behemoth (8:57)
05. Devils Bride (6:36)
06. Black Butterfly (8:21)
07. Electric Wizard (9:41)
08. Wooden Pipe (0:08)
Bonus Tracks.
09. Illimitable Nebulie (Previously Unreleased Doom Chapter Demo) (4:52)
10. Mourning Prayer Part 1 (Previously Unreleased Doom Chapter Demo) (5:20)

Link.

Come My Fanatics...(1997)
 
01. Return Trip (10:03)
02. Wizard in Black (8:14)
03. Doom-Mantia (8:50)
04. Ivixor B/Phase Inducer (8:48)
05. Son of Nothing (6:45)
06. Solarian 13 (8:00)
Bonus Tracks.
07. Demon Lung (5:55)
08. Return to the Son of Nothingness (6:39)

Link.

Supercoven (1998)
 
01. Supercoven (13:14)
02. Burnout (18:39)
03. Wizard of Gore (Instrumental, Bonus Track) (9:03)
04. Electric Wizard (Live, Bonus Track) (9:54)

Link.

Dopethrone (2000)
 
01. Vinum Sabbathi (3:05)
02. Funeralopolis (8:43)
03. Weird Tales (15:05)
I.Electric Frost
II.Golgotha
III.Altar Of Melektaus

04. Barbarian (6:29)
05. I, The Witchfinder (11:04)
06. The Hills Have Eyes (0:47)
07. We Hate You (5:09)
08. Dopethrone (10:36)
09. Mind Transferral (Bonus Track) (14:56)
 

Link.

Let Us Prey (2002)
 
01. ...A Chosen Few (6:34
02. We, The Undead (4:29
03. Master Of Alchemy (9:23)
I. House Of Whipcord
II. The Black Drug

04. The Outsider (9:19)
05. Night Of The Shape (4:03)
06. Priestess Of Mars (10:05)
07. Mother Of Serpents (Bonus Track) (5:56)

Link.

We Live (2004)
 
01. Eko Eko Azarak (10:35)
I. Invocation
II. Ritual

02. We Live (7:46)
03. Flower Of Evil A.K.A. Malfiore (7:29)
04. Another Perfect Day? (7:51)
05. The Sun Has Turned To Black (6:16)
06. Saturns Children (15:01)
07. The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue (Bonus Track) (4:59)

Link.

Pre Electric Wizard 1989-1994 (2006)
 
Eternal.
01. Magickal Childe (6:02)
02. Electric Funeral (4:29)
03. Lucifers Children (9:48)
04. Chrono-Naut (Phase I-IV) (16:02)
Thy Grief Eternal.
05. Swathed In Black (6:59)
06.  On Blackened Wings (8:46)
07. Outro (1:23)
Lord Of Putrefaction.
08. Descent (3:49)
09. Wings Over A Black Funeral (4:48)
10. At The Cemetary Gates (6:05)
11. Dark Prayers (5:08)

Link.

Witchcult Today (2007)
 
01. Witchcult Today (7:54)
02. Dunwich (5:34)
03. Satanic Rites of Drugula (6:06)
04. Raptus (2:13)
05. The Chosen Few (8:18)
06. Torquemada 71 (6:42)
07. Black Magic Rituals & Perversions (11:01)
I. Frisson Des Vampires
II. Zora

08. Saturnine (11:04)

Link.

Black Masses (2010)
 
01. Black Mass (6:06)
02. Venus In Furs (6:22)
03. The Nightchild (8:02)
04. Patterns Of Evil (6:30)
05. Satyr IX (9:58)
06. Turn Off Your Mind (5:51)
07. Scorpio Curse (7:31)
08. Crypt Of Drugula (8:49)

Link.

Legalise Drugs And Murder (EP 2012)
 
01. Legalise Drugs & Murder (6:39)
02. Satyr IX (Demo 2012 Remastered) (7:28)
03. Murder & Madness (5:33)
04. Patterns of Evil (Remix 2012) (6:45)
05. Lucifer (Weve Gone Too Far) (Unreleased) (6:33)
06. Our Witchcult Grows... (Outro) (2:41)

Link.

Time To Die (2014)
 
01. Incense For The Damned (10:42)
02. Time To Die (7:50)
03. I Am Nothing (11:31)
04. Destroy Those Who Love God (3:15)
05. Funeral Of Your Mind (7:09)
06. We Love The Dead (9:05)
07. SadioWitch (4:10)
08. Lucifers Slaves (8:40)
09. Saturn Dethroned (3:08)
 

Link.

Senha dos Arquivos: muro

Password Files: muro

E-mail de contato para links quebrados ou outros problemas: murodoclassicrock@gmail.com

Antes de comentar leia as regras que est�o pr�ximas do formul�rio, coment�rios desrespeitando as mesmas, n�o ser�o publicados e nem atendidos.

download file now

Popular posts from this blog

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases

DVD Review Midsomer Murders Tom Barnabys Last Cases Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases DVD 15-Discs (24 hours) Released by Acorn Media on March 26, 2013. SRP $149.99 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 16:9 �I�m going to have my cake and eat it.� I was reading my review I did last year for the DVD set Midsomer Murders: Mayhem & Mystery Files and I was thinking how strange it was to have a period of my life without having this series I could go back to again and again. When I wrote the first review for this series, I knew I was going to like it but I was really surprised by how much I liked it. That DVD set is one that I go back to often. Luckily I have a short-term memory so I am not always sure who the murderer was but I really enjoy the settings and main characters. Purchasing this title from the link above directly helps my site! When I was able to review this new set, Midsomer Murders: Tom Barnaby�s Last Cases , I was very happy because I was able to see more great episod...

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions

DVD Review Three Classic Charles Dickens BBC Productions As a fan of British television, especially programs from the 1960s & 1970s, I have been keeping my eye on what Simply Media has been outputting especially over the last couple of years. I have seen programs such as Softly, Softly: Taskforce , Doomwatch , Hugh and I , and Dr. Finlay�s Casebook get a DVD release.  Pretty much all of the releases above, I would have never thought any of those would have received a release in a physical format. It�s great to be wrong about this sort of thing because Simply Media keeps putting out content that features some of the heyday of BBC production. Monday, July 03 sees the release of the first set of Charles Dickens classics all produced by the BBC. Three separate titles have been released for the first time on DVD and it has been a treat to watch these: Our Mutual Friend (1958), Great Expectations (1967) & Dombey And Son (1969). I guess what I am really pleased about with this ...

DVD Review The Ice Warriors

DVD Review The Ice Warriors Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Special Edition 2-DVD Set   (Main Feature: 143 min) Released by BBC Home Entertainment on September 17, 2013. SRP $34.98 (DVD) Subtitles: English SDH 4:3 Mono black & white (Main Feature) For those who do not want to believe a large cache of missing Doctor Who episodes have been returned, we get another release that takes missing episodes and gives it new lease on life by being animated. This time we look at the very first story to feature that race from Mars known as the Ice Warriors. It supports a tremendous guest cast, generally looks really good and is considered an all-time classic from the famous Season 5 �Monster Season� of Doctor Who . This seems to have everything but yet I find that I have always been underwhelmed by the story. I go a long way back with The Ice Warriors . When I was younger and was into the whole video tape-trading culture, we were extremely happy when we heard the discovery of Episodes 1,4,5,6...